Cheesiest pop singer ever

KimberlySayWhat

6bnvja8.gif

Cheesiest song and singer of all.

OK all you kids from the 60s and 70s remember Timer? He came on tv between all your saturday morning cartoons.

Time for Timer.. I hanker for a hunk of a slab a slice a chunk of I hanker for a chunk of cheese!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ultimate Cheeseburger! Osmond-mania in full gear.

Oh lord, and I had pants just like the ones Donny's wearing. Oh well it meant you were hip I guess. Marie looks like she could have played the girl in The Exorcist. Wow!

osmondsfamily.jpg

Are you sure because we all heard Hiney, not Jamie. But maybe kids are just programmed to listen for things like that.

Then again, there were a whole lot of them and they're Hawaiian. I still believe one is named Hiney.

Ahh, look! I just Wikipeded them. Look at their names!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jets_%281980s_pop_band%29

Ok, so Haini is not quite Hiney, but it all sounds the same.

I thought it was JAIME' (pronounce High-May) because I could have sworn they were hispanic. You learn something new everyday. But "Haini" ( High-Knee ) makes since, they are Hawaiian ! The town Lahaina, is pronounced ( La-High-Nuh ). So you heard it right Kimberly.

Is there no end in sight?!

How can we forget Gary Glitter considered responsible for the Glamour Rock genre or what was known as what else? Glitter Rock. Slap on that heavy eye liner and eye shadow :wacko: Last I heard Mr Glitter was in prison for some real scary stuff. Check out them boots. Whats up with that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Glitter

GaryGlitter_GreatestHits.jpg

Glitter tries to look tough with his "out of this world football shoulder pads" :lol:

He was the first Village person way before the group.

Like the Bowie song says "Got your mother in a whirl, cause she's not sure if your a boy or a girl"

I can only recall one song by him? Rock N Roll Part II? He had to drop the wardrobe as it could be dangerous to wear behind bars. :huh:

Barry Manilow.

When he 1st appeared around 1975 he was doing quite well. It wasn't until 25 plus years later critics started making jokes about him and his music. Who cares he got rich doing it and became quite famous in the process. So the joke's on all the smart alecs. I'll admit I still have the 45 of I Write The Songs and still have to singing it out loud. yep, I'm guilty and so are thousands that secretly enjoy his tunes! Pretty damned good for someone that was a song writer and created numerous jingles for commercials even before his name became known. I have the cd of his greatest! Can't help but tap your foot to American Bandstand! Yooo Hoo! Party time! :P:wacko:

Archived