Your Creative Vault

lockmat

There's many more means of displaying your creative side these days. I was just wondering if any of you guys have flickr accounts, blogs or anything else that shows your creative side that's online or elsewhere.

I just thought I'd start a thread to give everyone an opportunity to post their links and locations of these things.

Anyone?

Edited by lockmat

Oh, what the hay...I'll kick it off with something kind of old. I have some new blog entries, but this is a running blog of my 6 week trip to Europe a few years back one week after I graduated from college. We spent two weeks in each country we visited; France, Italy and Greece. We spent a whole week in the big cities of Paris, Rome and Athens and took day trips to smaller towns such as Nice, Venice and the Greek islands.

The writing isn't all that great for a couple reasons. One, the internet cafes there suck and all the keys stick. It was way too much trouble going back to fix typos, especially since we were tryin to be cheap and not use too much time payin for the net.

Anyway, here it is:

http://trekkin2k5.blogspot.com/2005_05_15_archive.html

Edited by lockmat

Is it St. Louis' arch?

that is a really neat shot of the gateway arch. i'm driving to st. louis next week - i'll have to remember to go by there and get vertigo :blush:

the link in my signature is something i've been working on for years now, but have never had too much time to devote to it. now that i have more free time, i am overhauling it again - new layout and more material

the link in my signature is something i've been working on for years now, but have never had too much time to devote to it. now that i have more free time, i am overhauling it again - new layout and more material

Nice place ya got there.

Well, I might as well throw in my recent stuff. I was hoping there were more people on here who wanted to share. I like it b/c it shows the personality off a little more. Which may be something some do not want I guess.

Newer blog/writing: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...7B7648179852272

Older: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...F04E68480189832

Edited by lockmat

Sevfiv, the design of your website is really clean and beautiful. Well done. I look forward to seeing more.

Sevfiv, the design of your website is really clean and beautiful. Well done. I look forward to seeing more.

thank you :blush:

i have a prototype for a new design made, but it is about the same - just more grey than black.

the main struggle is classifying everything - i have a ton of stuff in the queue just waiting to go online, but i need to get my menus straightened out and have things cross-categorized (chronological / geographical / architectural type, etcetera).

since i use alot of php and css, it is relatively easy to change it once in a while, though.