Time Warner to Comcast

houstonray

Yeah, those 2 shows in HD are awesome, you want to reach out and touch the cars and bikes. Rides is just my cup of tea since I am a Gearhead by nature myself.

just harassing you. i hadn't even heard of the show til the pilots came to visit JSC and people wanted to meet them.

I'm getting annoyed.

What's the accurate final schedule?

I've also heard that the TV Guide channel is gone, but then why is it on Comcast's Houston channel lineup? Also there is the Biography channel and a few more that I thought were gone because they were not included in the channel lineup on the Comcast flyer that came in the mail the other day.

Is this it or not?

http://www.comcast.com/customers/clu/channelLineup.ashx

I've also heard that the TV Guide channel is gone, but then why is it on Comcast's Houston channel lineup? Also there is the Biography channel and a few more that I thought were gone because they were not included in the channel lineup on the Comcast flyer that came in the mail the other day.

The TV Guide channel was never completely going away; it was just going away for basic cable subscribers. Most, if not all, of the digital packages were always shown to include it. Of course, it seems like that channel would be more relevant to basic cable, since it doesn't have the digital program guide. Since I've been on digital cable I don't think I've sat there and watched the slow TV Guide channel scroll through hundreds of channels when I could just pull up the digital program guide (or even better, the guide on my DVR) and scroll through that myself.

Nope, I was watching American Chopper just yesterday on it. I just checked and it is still on. "Rides" is on right now, I love that show also.

Did you see my Big Jane on American Chopper? She is such a camera hog...

:lol:

9f561ace.jpg

Yeah, those 2 shows in HD are awesome, you want to reach out and touch the cars and bikes. Rides is just my cup of tea since I am a Gearhead by nature myself.

They need to find some new damn Rides episodes to show.....

Guest Marty

I seen on the news and commercials that the cable box and remotes are different with more button's by Scientific Atlantic. The old Time Warner boxes are black Motorola's I wonder how they will handle that, usually when your cable box stops working you take it to them and they give a newer one.

I seen on the news and commercials that the cable box and remotes are different with more button's by Scientific Atlantic. The old Time Warner boxes are black Motorola's I wonder how they will handle that, usually when your cable box stops working you take it to them and they give a newer one.

Are you sure it is the cable box and not the TW HD DVR? If you had HD DVR service from TW then you got a silver Scientific Atlanta (not Atlantic) HD8300 box.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me or.......do the new commercials with the "Astronaut" look like they used a much inferior spacesuit? Seems like the TW astronaut was using an authentic style spacesuit but now Comcast uses one that looks like they rented it at a costume shop? Same voice of course, but different look.

Archived