New to the boards!

houstondb2

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself! I have been lurking on the site for a while, and finally decided to go on ahead and sign up. As of right now, I'm a student at UH, while working at my girlfriend's mom's restaraunt as a waiter/bartender. :D

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself! I have been lurking on the site for a while, and finally decided to go on ahead and sign up. As of right now, I'm a student at UH, while working at my girlfriend's mom's restaraunt as a waiter/bartender. :D

Go UH! welcome to haif. sounds like you're workin it alright!

We usually just "Welcome", then throw you to the Wolves...........so Welcome, glad you decided to come out of your shell, and tell us your thoughts.

btw, if you get in "the weeds" around here, let me know, I'll help you out.

Edited by TJones

thanks guys. you should come check out the restaurant sometime. its thai sticks on richmond and montrose!

thai sticks on richond and montose?

There is a CVS, a building, a bank, and a Shell station at the intersection.

thanks guys. you should come check out the restaurant sometime. its thai sticks on richmond and montrose!

thai sticks is great. we come to zimm's every now and then and on one occasion came next door to say hello to chavonne; ended up eating and it was delicious. can't wait to return.

thai sticks on richond and montose?

There is a CVS, a building, a bank, and a Shell station at the intersection.

Actually, it's on Montrose proper, just just past that hair salon, before you get to the 59 bridge. You kinda' have to look for it, but from what I understand it has quite a few devoted diners there.

Welcome to HAIF, houstondb2.

Am I the only one who is ROFL at the name "Thai Sticks"? (Some younger members may not understand the reference.)

Am I the only one who is ROFL at the name "Thai Sticks"? (Some younger members may not understand the reference.)

(loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg inhale) What are you talkin about man ? ? ? Dave's not here man !

Tommy_CheechSHOP.jpg

i know i know. when i told my mom where i was working she was like "WHAT??????" "WHAT KIND OF PLACE ARE YOU WORKING AT?" and then i found out what thai sticks traditionally are lol

Guest Marty

DAVE'S NOT HERE

Welcome :)

i know i know. when i told my mom where i was working she was like "WHAT??????" "WHAT KIND OF PLACE ARE YOU WORKING AT?" and then i found out what thai sticks traditionally are lol

Just like Cheech and Chong said.... Some guy got some pot and Tied it to a stick.....Tied Stick.

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself! I have been lurking on the site for a while, and finally decided to go on ahead and sign up.

Welcome nice naive member. I too thought the forum was kind folk. Then reality sunk in. The little pack of pitbulls are lurking & you'll know soon enough. The wicked witch of the west said ...."In time...in time.." :) As long as you have a sense of humor you'll be just fine.......

tvpho9.jpg

Edited by Vertigo58