The Heights Trolley

Kenneth

Will it expand to other parts of the city?

Chicago, SF, New York, and other cities have utilized rapid transit for maximum effect. My cousin for example lives in Union City, CA but he can take the BART train to downtown without worrying about traffic.

Just wondering. Perhaps a service that extends to different areas of the loop, connecting Sugarland in the Southwest, Pearland or Pasadena in the Southeast and even Hobby Airport.

A rail line to Bush Airport as well.

Guest danax
Will it expand to other parts of the city?

Chicago, SF, New York, and other cities have utilized rapid transit for maximum effect. My cousin for example lives in Union City, CA but he can take the BART train to downtown without worrying about traffic.

Just wondering. Perhaps a service that extends to different areas of the loop, connecting Sugarland in the Southwest, Pearland or Pasadena in the Southeast and even Hobby Airport.

A rail line to Bush Airport as well.

Welcome aboard the HAIF trolley Kenneth, (member 3800).

BART got started in the late 60s, and the MetroRail (trolley) got started in the early 2000s, so figure in 35 years or so we'll be where the Bay Area is, hopefully sooner.

There are several new rail and GRT (Guided Rapid Transit (buses)) lines in various stages of completion. Search through our Transportation topics as there are all kinds of discussion regarding future rail lines.

Welcome aboard the HAIF trolley Kenneth, (member 3800).

BART got started in the late 60s, and the MetroRail (trolley) got started in the early 2000s, so figure in 35 years or so we'll be where the Bay Area is, hopefully sooner.

There are several new rail and GRT (Guided Rapid Transit (buses)) in various stages of completion. Search through our Transportation topics as there's all kinds of discussion regarding future rail lines.

Thanks!

• The title was changed to I Love Riding Your Trolley
  • The title was changed to The Heights Trolley

Archived