Kelly Rowland (Destiny's Child) Blast Nnete From 97.9 The Box (KBXX)

Kelly Rowland (Destiny's Child) Blast Nnete From 97.9 the box (KBXX)

Nnete is one of the nieces people in radio, so it was a surprise and a big shock when Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child told her to "keep her name and her families name out of her mouth." Nnete is the entertainment/gossip personality for the Madd Hatta Morning Show on 97.9 the box, but she has never said anything bad about Kelly Rowland. What made her of all people snap on Nnete like that. I hate to see Kelly Rowland, a girl raised in Houston act like that on the radio. That incident has changed my whole view of her.

kellyohh.gifVs1856848.jpg

Edited by citykid09

I hate 97.9's entire format anyway..the morning show is all about one person and the rest follow him....Rap has destroyed R&B and with only one R&B station in Houston (102.1) that sucks and plays the same 5 songs....I'm in trouble

is it near sweeps time? A "staged" incident like that can drive up ratings...

Yes I heard it. Broadcast took place last Friday morning, But when people heard it and wanted to take up for Nnete, they replayed it yesterday morning. Thats when I heard it and I could not believe Kelly Rowland of all people would talk like that in public.

• The title was changed to Kelly Rowland (Destiny's Child) Blast Nnete From 97.9 The Box (KBXX)