American Idol Shake Up!

Pumapayam

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
News this morning stated he and Britney Spears may be teaming up for a recording.

He also stated that he needs to hire a body guard now.

Probably for protection from fans and haters.

britney wants to reconnect with a preteen fan base? time to grow up britney. if his fifteen minutes aren't already up, sanjaya should avoid britney.......her time in the spotlight has gone on too long. oh wait, we're living in the age of anna nicole. :closedeyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Jordan is set up to win it.

Blake can't compete.

I don't know the average age of the person who watches, but if it's in the late teens and older, I think Jordins personality hurts her. What guys that watch are going to vote for her? The young boys and girls like Blake. He's got a good sexy voice and look for the girls and a cool beat box gig to go with it which appeals to the guys.

I say Blake wins. He's a real talent. (not that Jordin isn't). I think the people want something cool, not just another good voice which are a dime a dozen.

that damn beat box stuff doesn't appeal to me..it hides his singing....beat boxing went out in the 80s

this has been a bad season in my opinion.....Sanjaya was the only reason I watched it for comic relief...Melinda acts so surprised but she's a damn pro already so it isn't like she's inexperienced....

I know Blake and Jordan are more marketable, but Melinda had the voice, she was robbed!

I disagree, I like Jordin's voice better than Melinda's. Melinda's singing seemed the same week in week out, independent of what genre they were assigned. Jordin has better range and like you said, is more marketable. I think the voting public finally got it right, the two best singers/performers are in the final 2.

she probably has contracts lined up. her voice is amazing. i don't doubt that we'll hear from her.

I agree totally! Actually it might be for the best. Now she can sing whatever SHE wants and she wont have to put up with Idol telling her what to do. I cant wait for her first album. I'll buy it for sure! What a magnificent voice.

I agree totally! Actually it might be for the best. Now she can sing whatever SHE wants and she wont have to put up with Idol telling her what to do. I cant wait for her first album. I'll buy it for sure! What a magnificent voice.

Did you notice during the farewell montage, how awkward she used to look.

She really portrayed that she lacked confidence in the beginning, with her posture and such.

Now she looks like a professional.

Did you notice during the farewell montage, how awkward she used to look.

She really portrayed that she lacked confidence in the beginning, with her posture and such.

Now she looks like a professional.

She reminded me of a young Gladys Knight. Go get your Pips girl!!

Idol isn't the only show Suffering from a decrease in ratings:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...6a785bf23d3df6a

I agree with the DVR and the online streaming video.

I watch Ugly Betty online most of the time.

The chick who won is proof positive America is full of idiots.

What issues do you have with Jordin. She was almost as good of a singer as Melinda and Lakisha, and very likable.

Just a big problem with the big voice soul cry baby crap that permeates today's music.

The big voice is an easy way to get the audience to give a standing ovation. They are suckers for a power note being hit at the end of the song.

B) Who is watching tonight and noticing Texas boy Sundance Head is crying after each elimination is kinda out of character. :lol:

And yes, Kelly was boobalicious tonight! :o

Good, maybe now it will go off the air. That show has always kinda irked me.

• 2 years later...

It might be old news, or a surprise to some people. But Paula Abdul, an unnecessary or important part of American Idol, depending on how one views her, is gone from the show.

Her Twitter.

So we are stuck with Kara, who is just as useless, but not as charming.

So we are stuck with Kara, who is just as useless, but not as charming.

I have to disagree. Kara is very useful, gives honest, objective, helpful advice. She doesn't smother the boys with useless adoration like Paula. Plus, she's easy on the eyes.

Archived