It would be a GREAT night if the Rockets win against Bobcats, Lakers lose at Hornets, Spurs lose at 76ers, and Utah loses at Celtics. This is a very likely scenario!!

will you read my palm? haha, jk

Did yall see that finger sign? That has to be the greatest sign of all time. It was hilarious.

Another funny one was someone had 21-0 written, but the zero was made of donunts and told barkley it was for him.

Well, the Hornets beat the Lakers, Utah beat Boston, Detroit beat San Antonio. The Rockets are now tied for 1st place. Also, the Lakers lost Pau Gasol to injury, David West of New Orleans (an All-Star this year) re-injuries is right ankle, and Ray Allen of Boston does the same.

Look at Rockets.com:

splashstreak21sq4.jpg

:)

Well, the Hornets beat the Lakers, Utah beat Boston, Detroit beat San Antonio. The Rockets are now tied for 1st place. Also, the Lakers lost Pau Gasol to injury, David West of New Orleans (an All-Star this year) re-injuries is right ankle, and Ray Allen of Boston does the same.

Look at Rockets.com:

splashstreak21sq4.jpg

:)

Good thing you pointed out about those injuries. Hopefully, it evens out when those teams play us in the upcoming games. As far as the Rockets, it would be nice to see Landry back.

Edited by sifuwong

Not to steal the thunder of No. 22, but!!....

I did not know Gene Peterson and Jim Foley were retiring after this season!? I just found out. Did yall know about this already? Man, I'm gonna miss them.

It's good to have them excited again. Back in the early 00's, it sometimes sounded like they were calling the Comets games or something, cuz they weren't showing much excitment in their voice. The past couple years though, the excitment is back in their voices.

Today's game was awesome... good to see the guys get it done with McGrady playing like total crap. When is Landry gonna comeback from the knee injury/I wonder if it was worse than they were letting on?

I know, but I hope not. He really provides us with some punch. He has an underrated J, too.

And I don't really think we needed this win to gain respect of the national media. Maybe some of the talking heads on espn still got their heads up their butts, but most of the real media, the real journalists who write articles and actually do their research, have shown plenty of respect.

Today's game was awesome... good to see the guys get it done with McGrady playing like total crap. When is Landry gonna comeback from the knee injury/I wonder if it was worse than they were letting on?

I think Landry's injury is much more serious. Swelling of the knee shouldn't take over a week or so to heal. Something is up.

I think Landry's injury is much more serious. Swelling of the knee shouldn't take over a week or so to heal. Something is up.

They are just resting it. It hasn't swelled more, just has not gone down like they have wanted. He will probably be back against the Celtics on Tuesday.

Yeah, the win was beautiful. I'll be at the game on Tuesday.

Cool, me too. I'll be in the Lanier suite, wherever that is.

"Why is everyone doing the quote sign here?" Is what I heard from son #1 at the game today.

haha, that's funny. Dikembe was doing that a lot.

-------

si.com has a list of the top streaks by franchise. Looking at this makes you realize just how impressive it really is, when for some teams their best ever is 10 or 11 games.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html

Edited by lockmat

It irritates me when Laker fans and the national media whine about not having Gasol for the game. Injuries are a part of the sport and it's the really great teams that compensate for injuries and keep on winning despite them. The Rockets have had more then their share of injuries this season and even during this streak, yet here they are with the best record in the West and the second longest streak in NBA history. No one can predict how they will do in playoffs or for that matter any other team.

Fact: The Rockets are the hottest team in the NBA right now and they are an exciting team to watch.

It irritates me when Laker fans and the national media whine about not having Gasol for the game. Injuries are a part of the sport and it's the really great teams that compensate for injuries and keep on winning despite them. The Rockets have had more then their share of injuries this season and even during this streak, yet here they are with the best record in the West and the second longest streak in NBA history. No one can predict how they will do in playoffs or for that matter any other team.

Fact: The Rockets are the hottest team in the NBA right now and they are an exciting team to watch. Bring on the Celtics.

Exactly. Have you heard a lot of whining/excuses? Or was that before the game?

Cool, me too. I'll be in the Lanier suite, wherever that is.

haha, that's funny. Dikembe was doing that a lot.

-------

si.com has a list of the top streaks by franchise. Looking at this makes you realize just how impressive it really is, when for some teams their best ever is 10 or 11 games.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html

I have no idea what the Lanier suite is :lol: . I'll be in section 112.

I have no idea what the Lanier suite is :lol: . I'll be in section 112.

Cool. I'll be wearing my throwback McGrady jersey. I'm thinkin about wearing my Rocket shoes too. They kind of look like clown shoes cuz my feet are so big and they're shiney, but I like 'em, and with the way their goin now, nobody will make fun of me :)

I have no idea what I will wear. I might go out and buy a McGrady or Battier replica. I have seen some Rockets shoes at their online store. Looked nice, but my J's look better ;) .

Got mine at Marshalls few years back for about 20 bucks

ah you didn't have money to get a seat so you'll be watching it on tv with the cleaning staff in the bowels of the building.

let's hope he's won enough cases to keep us out of there.

I was there and people were leaving in droves. I stood up and gave the Rockets a nice handclap for the great run they had. Now it is time to focus on the few remaining games and take it to the playoffs. I'm not even that upset over the last, because at least it was against Boston and not some team like Charlotte or Atlanta.

I heard on the radio this morning that Adelman might be concerned about Landry's knee. These things can be a mystery sometimes. Carl was out before the game taking shots and moving around just fine. I guess he can't take the pounding when playing against another player?

From the looks of it last night, it seemed like the Rockets just got outhustled. That, or the ball just didn't bounce their way. So many rebounds we usually got, they did. And I think we played pretty good D, they just made tough and open shots. It's hard to beat that, especially when you're missing layups (scola and hayes) and your superstar doesn't take over or play the last ten minutes of the game.

Yeah lockmat, I saw Landry out there and thought that he would play. He wasn't being too cautious or anything.

You're right. I guess they want him to be 100% when he comes back? He was wearing a brace. But we really need him. He's Hayes and Harris in one, but he's taller.