2008 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Obama (D-IL) vs. McCain (R-AZ)

Trae

Next United States President  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

• Barack Obama
    • John McCain
    • Other

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trae, you poor thing, couldn't find anything better than a bunch of innuendo from a "supposed" Republican. Try running a video that has McCain saying these things himself. Then you'll have a little more credibility. BTW, how long has Obama's kids been speaking spanish ?

Here Trae, since you like the "goofier" Youtube stuff.

Trae, you poor thing, couldn't find anything better than a bunch of innuendo from a "supposed" Republican. Try running a video that has McCain saying these things himself. Then you'll have a little more credibility. BTW, how long has Obama's kids been speaking spanish ?

Here Trae, since you like the "goofier" Youtube stuff.

Oh lawd. Is this better for you:

Speaking of entertaining video, I think The Daily Show sums it up best:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jh...the-week-mccain

I was laughing my ass off when I watched this episode live.

The Daily Show is truly smart. Not sure why people still fall for the Democrats being the party of the elites other than their own stupidity. I went to Kinkaid. I'd guess that at least 80% of the kids and parents there are Republican-voting, Houston Country Club golfing, private ranch hunting, BMW (girl) or monster truck/suv (boy) driving (what a swell sweet 16th gift), Summer Camping (Waldemar gives you a diamond ring!), double mocha latte sipping, Jerry Jeff Walker loving (or at least their bumper stickers say so), future/past Texas-Exes laughing their asses off in their Tanglewood-River Oaks- Hunter's Creek estates that Bubba and Lucy-Sue still think that The Republican Party is the party of the people...

In field of architecture & art you learn the multiple facets & compositional aspects of marketing that shape people's perception of brand.

The britany/paris/obama ad is at it's marketing core a vile racist template showing a black man with two white women, what better way to rekindle fear into the jim crow reverie of middle America. The context of it being a popularity contest is a smoke screen & to argue that point is quite telling of your inability process basic image communication or that of your intellectual dishonesty.

This is the smoking gun of an intentionally subliminal level that racism is alive and well in today's America and being disseminated to the masses for consumption, simply disgusting.

Ignorance is strength. :rolleyes:

In field of architecture & art you learn the multiple facets & compositional aspects of marketing that shape people's perception of brand.

The britany/paris/obama ad is at it's marketing core a vile racist template showing a black man with two white women, what better way to rekindle fear into the jim crow reverie of middle America. The context of it being a popularity contest is a smoke screen & to argue that point is quite telling of your inability process basic image communication or that of your intellectual dishonesty.

This is the smoking gun of an intentionally subliminal level that racism is alive and well in today's America and being disseminated to the masses for consumption, simply disgusting.

Ignorance is strength. :rolleyes:

Jim, I want to get some of that stuff you are smoking.......apparently it is VERY good ?!?

The Obama/Britney/Paris ad has nothing to do with racism and EVERYTHING to do with how easily people will get caught up with trash celebritants. Obama is the new "Tabloid hit of the week!". McCain was simply exploiting that angle by comparing Obama to Brit and Paris to show that he has about as much merit and value to our country as those other two panty dropping hos, and not to get caught up in all his hype. I am NOT a McCain supporter and it was very easy to see what the TRUE message was in that ad. Your take on it about a blackman with 2 white girls shows exactly where your shallow mind is, the gutter. I expected better from you.

Jim, I want to get some of that stuff you are smoking.......apparently it is VERY good ?!?

The Obama/Britney/Paris ad has nothing to do with racism and EVERYTHING to do with how easily people will get caught up with trash celebritants. Obama is the new "Tabloid hit of the week!". McCain was simply exploiting that angle by comparing Obama to Brit and Paris to show that he has about as much merit and value to our country as those other two panty dropping hos, and not to get caught up in all his hype. I am NOT a McCain supporter and it was very easy to see what the TRUE message was in that ad. Your take on it about a blackman with 2 white girls shows exactly where your shallow mind is, the gutter. I expected better from you.

Funny how McCain has no pulled Britney and Paris from his ad don't you think?

I remain undecided and not excited about voting. If I base anything on TV commercials, which I don't, I'd be deciding between the shallow pretty boy puppet who is reading cliches out of the annoying book of politics (complete with face/hand gesture instructions), or the old man who can't seem to look at anything straight. Maybe he's blind or something, he's always staring off into nothingness in the damn commercials. And don't show oil platforms in your damn commercial. Is that supposed to motivate me in some way?

Still leaning toward going to work that morning instead of voting. It would seem to be more productive. Hoping that changes by November.

I am not keen on the "obvious" here. So please clue me in on why it was pulled. I wasn't aware that it was pulled.

Because it was stupid and childish. The McCain camp got a lot of heat for it, and even Paris Hilton chimed in on it. I was watching TV today, and when it came on, they only had the Obama/Germany thing with the flashing bulbs and stuff. No mention, or showing of Britney or Paris.

You've been Ba-rack Rolled.

So, the ad was pulled because Barack is NOT considered a big of a star as Paris or Britney and is in the lowly ranks of only a "one hit wonder" like Rick Astley ? Well, that makes sense then.

I knew Paris chimed in because she certainly didn't want to be compared to Obama ? I guess the girl is smarter than I thought.

So, the ad was pulled because Barack is NOT considered a big of a star as Paris or Britney and is in the lowly ranks of only a "one hit wonder" like Rick Astley ? Well, that makes sense then.

I knew Paris chimed in because she certainly didn't want to be compared to Obama ? I guess the girl is smarted than I thought.

She's probably smart enough to spell "smarter" :lol: Sad thing is her "energy policy" made more sense than either candidate.

One thing that hasn't been discussed yet is the Supreme Court. The 5 facts below have greatly influenced my vote!

1. Justice Ginsberg is 75

2. Justice Breyer is 69

3. Justice Souter is 68

4. Justice Stevens is 88

5. and everybody's favorite swing vote, Justice Kennedy is 72.

McCain promises to keep up W's tradition on appointments and we have seen how well they are working out.

I knew Paris chimed in because she certainly didn't want to be compared to Obama ? I guess the girl is smarted than I thought.

Archived