Endeavour Condominiums

yaga

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I just read somewhere, and I'll try to remember where, that they are also going to finally start developing the Seabrook area just across from the Boardwalk. I know that there has always been talk, but now it seems that there is a developer...from perhaps WI, that is going to undertake the project. Also Jennings Island which is where the Sundance Grill is.

Wow. I just read somewhere, and I'll try to remember where, that they are also going to finally start developing the Seabrook area just across from the Boardwalk. I know that there has always been talk, but now it seems that there is a developer...from perhaps WI, that is going to undertake the project. Also Jennings Island which is where the Sundance Grill is.

Do you mean the land where Pappasdeaux sitting at? OMG, if they do that its going to be a great benefit to the boardwalk.

just curious redscare, but what do you mean by regular?

The people without an agenda. The ones who work outdoors, or at least know how to talk to someone who works outdoors. The people who ride motorcycles on days other than Sunday. People who drink Budweiser and Rum and Bourbon, as opposed to vodka with fruit flavors. The people who are NOT impressed with the Kemah Boardwalk.

Pretty much, the people from San Leon, as opposed to San Felipe.

The people without an agenda. The ones who work outdoors, or at least know how to talk to someone who works outdoors. The people who ride motorcycles on days other than Sunday. People who drink Budweiser and Rum and Bourbon, as opposed to vodka with fruit flavors. The people who are NOT impressed with the Kemah Boardwalk.

As someone who is in the bay area weekly, I completely agree with Red here.

As much as my gut wants to agree with you...as much as I sympathize with the effort...it's easy for blue collar folks to find old cheap property...and there's still plenty of it along Galveston Bay and many other spots along the Texas Gulf Coast...but...if the folks with money want to build Clear Lake into highrise row, I'm all for it. Same thing goes for the seawall.

more developments to come...

Snowballing towers a busy endeavor for high-rise developer

Houston Business Journal - May 19, 2006by Jennifer DawsonHouston Business Journal

Print this Article Email this Article Reprints RSS Feeds Most Viewed Most Emailed

A single endeavor has quickly developed into multiple undertakings for a Houston company.

Endeavour Holdings Inc. broke ground last month on the firm's first high-rise residential building -- which also happens to be the first high-rise condominium tower on Clear Lake.

Things now are going so well that two more waterfront residential towers are already in the works. And Endeavour has gotten into the marina business with a specialty partner to boot.

Two recent deals center around Clear Lake, a favorite spot for the developer. A third deal is planned near the Gulf of Mexico off Galveston Island. (See box.)

Endeavour and equity partners plan to start construction in December on a second Clear Lake structure 20 stories tall with 125 units initially for lease and later to be converted into condos for sale.

Also on the Endeavour drawing board is a $100 million development on the beach in Galveston at 10th Street and Seawall Boulevard. The first of two possible towers would have 300 residential units in a 400,000-square-foot building.

An Endeavor partnership also purchased the Marker 1 Marina in Seabrook two weeks ago. The maritime acquisition sits within a mile of Endeavour Clear Lake, the original high rise that is under construction.

Robin Parsley, president of Endeavour Holdings, has decided to expand the brand, hoping to make the name synonymous with luxury waterfront living.

hbj link for full article

• 3 weeks later...

In March, Seabrooks redevelopment consultant, JJR, will unveil the latest concept and action plans for The South Seabrook Marine District. This will be a transformation of The Point, Old Seabrook and Jennings Island along Clear Creek Channel into a fun and exciting destination.

Land clearing has started and infrastructure is planned this fall for Grand Bay at Kemah. The 120-acre development is on the east and west sides of SH 146 / Hwy. 96 (League City Parkway). Gordy Park, the 34-acre development on the west side adjoining Grand Bay, plans to start infrastructure work this summer. Both developments have visions of luxury single family and multi-family --mid and high rise, upscale retail, banks, and boutique hotels. A marina is part of the concept for Grand Bays east side bordering Galveston Bay.

Ok, I've taxed my poor brain trying to remember where I read the info on Seabrook. I think it was the same place I found this. Bay Area Economic Partnership newsletter, but can't find the same article. Anyway, yes it does look like "The Point" will be developed.

Ok. Got a little confused there. If you include the current Endevour under construction, there will also be a second 20 story one, for a total of 2 in CL? Or is it a total of 3 towers in CL. And on also, there is something going on Seabrook, and also the othere side of the boardwalk channel?

• 2 weeks later...

As an out-of-state owner of a nearby condo in a mediocre building (the Marina Bay complex), I am deciding whether to put my one bedroom unit up for sale at this time, or to hold onto it with the hope that the Endeavor luxury highrise, which is scheduled to be built 0.7 miles away and possibly completed by the summer of 2007, will help raise my property value. I'm just wondering if anyone has an opinion of what this development, and possibly other new building to follow, might bring to the area in terms of helping to raise property values. I believe my one-bedroom unit are currently valued at $55,000 (or perhaps slightly higher). With Endeavors's starting price of $400,000, might we see our values double anytime soon? I'd be interested in anyone's thoughts on this matter, especially since I am an out-of-state owner and am somewhat removed from the actual neighborhood. Thank you very much. -Marina Bay Owner

As an out-of-state owner of a nearby condo in a mediocre building (the Marina Bay complex), I am deciding whether to put my one bedroom unit up for sale at this time, or to hold onto it with the hope that the Endeavor luxury highrise, which is scheduled to be built 0.7 miles away and possibly completed by the summer of 2007, will help raise my property value. I'm just wondering if anyone has an opinion of what this development, and possibly other new building to follow, might bring to the area in terms of helping to raise property values. I believe my one-bedroom unit are currently valued at $55,000 (or perhaps slightly higher). With Endeavors's starting price of $400,000, might we see our values double anytime soon? I'd be interested in anyone's thoughts on this matter, especially since I am an out-of-state owner and am somewhat removed from the actual neighborhood. Thank you very much. -Marina Bay Owner

I am a real estate agent and the most important factor in determining price/value is supply and demand. If you reply to me at judythompson@att.net I will do an analysis for you after learning more about the unit. I am just trying to be helpful here, not get your business. I do not list properties for sale and only represent buyers.

The signs say 141K.

So why is Pasadena not considered to be one of the principal cities of the Houston metro? Apparently, the federal government lists the following four:

* Houston

• 2 months later...

update: it's growing

PASADENA, TX-When luxury condo project Endeavour Parkside came to the drawing board last spring, it was envisioned as a 20-story, 129-unit project with a $35-million price tag. Three months later, it's a $70-million design with 34 stories and 146 units due to the success of its neighbor, Endeavour Clear Lake.

Condo Project Grows in Scope, Size

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I was down in Kemah on Wednesday and it looked like they've reached the eight story mark.

We have reached the 9th floor and are currently working on the forms for the 10th floor. Framing has started on the lower floors and we expect to occupy the building late July 2007. Endeavour is over 80% SOLD OUT and we have a long list of people waiting for us to release the presale inventory for Endeavour Parkside. Endeavour Parkside will be 34 floors and start in the $300's up to 3million plus.

We have reached the 9th floor and are currently working on the forms for the 10th floor. Framing has started on the lower floors and we expect to occupy the building late July 2007. Endeavour is over 80% SOLD OUT and we have a long list of people waiting for us to release the presale inventory for Endeavour Parkside. Endeavour Parkside will be 34 floors and start in the $300's up to 3million plus.

Judging from its address, I assume the condo will be zoned to Robinson ES/Seabrook IS/Clear Lake HS (I know it's in Clear Creek ISD). Am I correct?

welcome to the forum endeavor team and congratulations on your project's success. keep us posted.

Thank you, we are very excited that the area has welcomed us and we want to bring buildings to the Parkway that add to the beauty of the lake. I was in the building today and I must correct myslef, we are now on the 13th floor and the framing has started on the first 3-4 floors. I know some people are a little surprised that developers are investing in this area, but if you could see the views you wouldn't be. I watched the sun set while I was on the 9th floor today and it was just like being back in West Palm Beach. We expect to top the building out by January and the garage will be located in front of the building. We are going to cover the garage with a park so that the we do not add to the concrete jungle parts of Houston have become.

welcome to the forum endeavor team and congratulations on your project's success. keep us posted.

You are correct. I have confirmed this with Clear Creek ISD. We could not be happier with the school district we are zoned for. Robinson is a new school and the other two are highly rated schools!

great news for the bay area and galveston.

From what I know the Jennings Island project could not get it's height variance approved. We are very thankful that the city of Pasadena has given us the opportunity to build Endeavour. The Jennings Island project was beautiful and I hope it does get approved in the future, even though it is not ours.

Archived