Built To Look Like It's Collapsing

Does anyone know the name or address of the building downtown near the bayou that was intentionally built to make it look like the back had collapsed into the bayou? I think it's on Milam. I know it's been discussed before on HAIF, but I just can't find it.

yes, I remember this, near Almeda mall, right?

I grew up in the area too, Beverly Hills and Sagemont. Took karate lessons down the street in the block building at Beverly Hills Park and spent many many bored hours around the corner at the Sears Surplus store.

When I was a child, I was absolutely certain that that BEST store was an old fort. You couldn't convince me that those walls didn't crumble from a heroic battle, and in my mind these battles certainly involved Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie.

The building is still there, but it's an absolute travesty what's been done to it. Some #$%@ing sick moron straightened up all the walls..."fixed" 'em.

At night the back of this building is pretty cool looking, it is all glass on the backside, and you can see into the building.

haha...as much as I hate to admit it, I look in the windows when I drive by there at night too. The only reason I do is because the people who own these lofts have done a great job on the insides. They are really cool and trendy looking.