Anything You Want

gwilson

The hard part most nights is tearing myself away from work, investment planning and execution, personal obligations, and of course HAIF.

wow, I am such a total slacker. By 6:30 most days I'm at home, lounging comfortably, often not doing anything other than listening to music and staring at the ceiling or watching the cats act weird. You're so diligent, Niche.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you work with images on HAIF? Sometimes I can cut and paste images... sometimes, I can't (is there a certain format that works better than others?)... then there's a special link option... I want my posted images to be in-line with the text of my posts...

How do you work with images on HAIF? Sometimes I can cut and paste images... sometimes, I can't (is there a certain format that works better than others?)... then there's a special link option... I want my posted images to be in-line with the text of my posts...

host em somewhere else and use the pic link button to insert them into your post.

katyFWy@BarkerCypress.jpg?imgmax=576

Odd looking structure at intersection of Katy Freeway @ Barker Cypress.

Looks like some sort of support structure is about to be formed. If this was at Hwy 6, I would have thought this would be the begining of them digging underneath. I haven't been by there in a few months, so I don't know.

I just want it to be known that I think INSOMNIA SUCKS!

Is it so hard to want your normal sleep pattern back? :(

And no, sleeping pills don't work.

Walking across America for a 9/11 cause...

http://www.ajourneyfor911.info/

Totally unrelated video. Hilarious Shaq singin to Cheers, sort of ;)

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Does anyone keep their car running while filling up on gas? I know the pumps say not to, but my dad always does it and he hasn't blown up, yet :)

No, I don't... I would be scared to.

Ok don't ask me why I replied to something from January 3rd... for some reason I thought it was a recent post. lol :wacko:

No, I don't... I would be scared to.

Ok don't ask me why I replied to something from January 3rd... for some reason I thought it was a recent post. lol :wacko:

I think there was another thread on this awhile ago. I do if it is extremely cold (or hot). Otherwise, no .. .w/ all the carjackings and freaks out here, I am not trying to make it easier for someone to hop in my ride and take off.

Went to Burger King on Scarsdale yesterday to get a burger for lunch. Pulled up to the speaker and was told they only have fish or chicken and were out of beef. What the....? I thought I was in that commercial where they stopped selling the Whopper. I went to whataburger instead. Wheres the beef???

Went to Burger King on Scarsdale yesterday to get a burger for lunch. Pulled up to the speaker and was told they only have fish or chicken and were out of beef. What the....? I thought I was in that commercial where they stopped selling the Whopper. I went to whataburger instead. Wheres the beef???

I've been flirting with vegetarian-based diet for the past 6 months or so ... .after seeing the treatment of cows in this latest scandal, I think that has done it for me (and beef ... chicken and fish are still a small part of my diet and even that is suspect for me).

Anyhow, enjoy your beef hunting. (FYI .. Wendy's claims their beef is never frozen so it is supposed to be better-tasting anyhow.)

it could be something totally unrelated. There have been times when I've pulled up and they didn't have coke, hash browns, or whatever because of poor planning on the manager.

I had one young JIB roll her eyes and whispered to me "Our idiot assistant manager forgot to order coke."

The burger king on I-10 @ Mercury the other day gave me coke out of a 2 liter bottle! Yum.

ricco67:

I had one young JIB roll her eyes and whispered to me "Our idiot assistant manager forgot to order coke."

The burger king on I-10 @ Mercury the other day gave me coke out of a 2 liter bottle! Yum.

That's always assuring. So many times when I order a fountain drink, I wonder what else might be in there. I drive myself crazy sometimes about that sort of thing.

Archived