The Breakfast Klub

If you want some of the best unique Breakfast and Dinner food, go to The Breakfast Klub downtown located on Travis. They have different dishes like Catfish & Grits, Chicken & Waffles and Pork Chops & Eggs. They also serve lunch and Dinner which include dishes like Crawfish Fettuchini & Red Beans and Rice with a side of Pancakes. This is one of the best restuarants in Houston.

The Breakfast Klub Complete Menu and Information

I remember the Chronicle writing an article about it. Heard it is really good and has a great atmosphere. Next time I go home I'll have to remember to go there.

My favorite resaurant types are taquerias with their tortas and Timmy Chans. Both have great prices to go along with the great food.

Businesses that spell words in their names that begin with the letter "C", instead with a "K", make me nervous. I would probably never eat there on that quirky facet alone.

Krystal out here on 1960 is like that too ... I have never eaten there (and I hear they have good chicken) precisely because of that fact.

Krispy Kreme is the same way with me.

There is an old rumor in the black community, that things spelled that way are associated with ... the Klan.

:ph34r:

Although, in the case of TBK, that is definitely NOT the case.

I remember the Chronicle writing an article about it. Heard it is really good and has a great atmosphere. Next time I go home I'll have to remember to go there.

My favorite resaurant types are taquerias with their tortas and Timmy Chans. Both have great prices to go along with the great food.

Man, there is another discussion on another board I am on that is talking about TC... I am gonna have to check it out.

I like nothing better than good grease!

I tend to like their catfish and gritz breakfast more than the waffles at the Breakfast Klub. I also like their french toast.

For breakfast, it is just too pricey for me. I know their prices went higher for the Essence Festival at that point I've been back once.

Archived