Ford F 650

Houston1stWordOnTheMoon

from the site:

Building one of these Mammoth pickups is not cheap. The cost of the cab and chasse, being about $55 to $70 Thousand and the conversion, costing $20 to $60 Thousand, putting the cost about $100,000 or more, depending on options. We have installed as many as Four TV'S, Mammoth stereo systems, costing up to $45,000.

You can see, there is no end to how much you can spend on your Monster Pickup.

http://www.californiatruckinconcepts.com/

:rolleyes:

from the site:

Building one of these Mammoth pickups is not cheap. The cost of the cab and chasse, being about $55 to $70 Thousand and the conversion, costing $20 to $60 Thousand, putting the cost about $100,000 or more, depending on options. We have installed as many as Four TV'S, Mammoth stereo systems, costing up to $45,000.

You can see, there is no end to how much you can spend on your Monster Pickup.

http://www.californiatruckinconcepts.com/

:rolleyes:

Gives new meaning to the term "Cowboy Cadillac" :):):):):)

maybe it's my ignorance about oversized vehicles in general, but i find that really hard to believe!

Nope, It is a big Caterpillar 7.2L inline six with 300hp and 800lbs. of torque. The 6.0l gets anywhere from 20 to 23 from what my clients tell me.

that made about 10% sense to me :D

:lol: Just conveying that the smaller 6.0L deisel of Ford's gets even better gas mileage, and that the numbers I am telling you are from actual buyers of this product. Does that make more sense ?

Edited by TJones