Pepper Twins At 315 Fairview St.

HoustonMidtown

Does anyone know what is going on with the building on the corner of Fairview and the street before Taft (towards Baby Barnabys.....sorry, I can't remember the street name)....It looks to me like it might have been an old store or maybe apartments a while ago....it's now painted green and brown and looks like it might be new retail...maybe antiques like some of the other businesses in the area?

Does anyone know what is going on with the building on the corner of Fairview and the street before Taft (towards Baby Barnabys.....sorry, I can't remember the street name)....It looks to me like it might have been an old store or maybe apartments a while ago....it's now painted green and brown and looks like it might be new retail...maybe antiques like some of the other businesses in the area?

oh no! i saw them working on that building and was happy

that they were renovating it. then i ride by and see the

outside has been mostly altered (large windows added) and

the first floor stuccoed over... i will try to take a photo soon

if no one else does...

• 2 months later...
oh no! i saw them working on that building and was happy

that they were renovating it. then i ride by and see the

outside has been mostly altered (large windows added) and

the first floor stuccoed over... i will try to take a photo soon

if no one else does...

If this building is the one I'm thinking of, it's on the southeast corner of Fairview and Morgan streets.

This is one of those projects where the words "What were they thinking?" spring to mind. The effect is cheap and incongruous and bizarre.

• The title was changed to Remodel On Fairview Near Taft St.
  • The title was changed to Pepper Twins At 315 Fairview St.

Archived