HAIF next get together?

wendyps

first thought in my mind is the Heights. We have many members here, it is central and easy after work... I'm thinking Jimmie's Ice House/Onion Creek/6th St. Bar and Grill just for the variety.

No work the next day, just the hair of the dog for those of us not cooking :D

However, open to anything...

I'll organize if there is interest.

anyone up for another get together? say the wednesday before thanksgiving for anyone who is in town?

Oye :( I'll be leaving for Korea Wednesday morning and coming back on December 4th. If the get-together does happen, moch love to everyone, and Happy Thanxgiving in advance, yo :)

I'm all happy. My round-trip ticket there cost me a little less than $700 :D

I'm all happy. My round-trip ticket there cost me a little less than $700 :D

Good job. I've been pricing tickets to ICN for the last two weeks and can't find anything under $935, and that was on Asiana Airlines.

If there's one in February/March, I may be able to make it.

Damn. Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I'll be out of town. Damn.

anyone up for another get together? say the wednesday before thanksgiving for anyone who is in town?

If you are willing to postpone, I'll make good on getting you that "first prize" of Maddog 20/20. Heck, Ill even take a shot with you.

I don't see why we can't have one now AND one in Jan. The past 2 get togethers have been partial show-ups...most will be.

Anyway. If there isn't more interest (other than Marty and me) we'll just wait for the shin-dig in Jan.

I'm in between jobs right now, and family is all out of town...so I guess I'm in a weird situation. HOWEVER, I will hold 2112 to my maddawg :D

I don't see why we can't have one now AND one in Jan. The past 2 get togethers have been partial show-ups...most will be.

Anyway. If there isn't more interest (other than Marty and me) we'll just wait for the shin-dig in Jan.

I'm in between jobs right now, and family is all out of town...so I guess I'm in a weird situation. HOWEVER, I will hold 2112 to my maddawg :D

Consider it done. One 20/20 in the works. Bring your favorite shot glass because I fully intend in fullfilling the full end of my "shot" deal. Also, just to make things go down smoother, I can bring either a six of Mickey's wide mouth, or a bottle of Boon's Strawberry Hill - just to make the maddawg go down more pleasantly.

Consider it done. One 20/20 in the works. Bring your favorite shot glass because I fully intend in fullfilling the full end of my "shot" deal. Also, just to make things go down smoother, I can bring either a six of Mickey's wide mouth, or a bottle of Boon's Strawberry Hill - just to make the maddawg go down more pleasantly.

oh no :D i'm in the woods now!!! :D

I thought I would just need a brown bag for the MD...last time I had boone's I went skinny dipping in the pacific, but that is another topic :ph34r:

i dunno,................mad dog, shot glasses. my family can wait. if you people are gonna get silly i might just skip thanksgiving dinner.

i'll definitely be home saturday and sunday. i've found that thanksgiving night after everyone is done with their families is a great time to get together: however, i will not be free thanksgiving night.

Oooh, lets meet at the Dietrich's Coffee on Westheimer and Hazard, or at least that is what we will tell people we don't care for! :lol:

It looks like after the holiday's is the best time. It gives everybody advance notice and i think a lot of people will be out of town during the holiday season.

all right. I guess it is off. :(

and to all you kind souls who commented on my job situation, it is a GOOD thing...I got kicked out of job#1 for going to a competitor :D (job #2). Unfortunatley it involves a drive...but fortunatley for the masses here, it might possibly mean cheaper electricity! I'll let you know...

When i was into C.B. Radio in the 1990's all of the gang on ch. 27 got together and went bowling in Conroe. It was fun and made the channel better by meeting each other face to face.

all right. I guess it is off. :(

and to all you kind souls who commented on my job situation, it is a GOOD thing...I got kicked out of job#1 for going to a competitor :D (job #2). Unfortunatley it involves a drive...but fortunatley for the masses here, it might possibly mean cheaper electricity! I'll let you know...

congrats on the new job, then!

and happy birthday!

Archived