Living off the land

Guest Marty

I have lived off the land in my day (1987) like living in Kieth-Weiss park AKA Big Mamma's for a week and spent some time in the middle of no were in Cottle County in the Panhandle also lived in the woods around New Braunesfel i sleep in a 1920's type empty farm house with a bunch of them wierd books were a man has a goat like head and whisky bottles from the days i still got two Bonded Beam bottles from the early 1970's. What kind of wildlife did you or would eat to survive. Fungy eaters are welcome also. when i was younger i was a explorer. If it has legs i ate it. There's nothing like waking up to the sunrise laying on the soft earth can you smell the fresh air. If not go back to mommy's house and pick up your allowance.

I taught myself how to make lye soap. If this world ever goes post nuclear, I still want to be able to take a soapy bath in the river!

Is that where you'll be livin'.......................IN YOUR VAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!! ;):lol::lol:

I can kill a warthog with a sharp spear I fashioned from a tree limb. I then hid up in a tree, and waited for him to come by, gotta spear them right between the shoulder blades.

Cuttin' my own hair... I do that. Getting a roast from a live pig..... oh nooooooo.... or is that a ham? :o:o

You can get both ! >:) Pork Loin, and a Hamhock.

I have been catching this show called Survivorman. It is awesome. I have learned tons from this guy, just hope I NEVER have to use any of that stuff.

Archived