Has the board died? Where'd everybody go?

Firebird65

The Wedding footwear of both is sufficient, says it all, really.

One cannot help being concerned about health, welfare and perhaps broken bones of the groom the morning after.

I saw something about this on the Discovery Channel. After they mate, she bites his head off and eats him.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! ! That was one HELL of a weddin'. Gary and his band sang 'Endless Love', like 3 times. Then for some reason, he sang , 'Secret Lovers' to the bride as some sort of "tribute". Man, we got drunk though. When it came time to catch the garter, 4 guys almost suffocated when it fell on them. I was laughin' soooooo hard I spilled my Moonshine.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! ! That was one HELL of a weddin'. Gary and his band sang 'Endless Love', like 3 times. Then for some reason, he sang , 'Secret Lovers' to the bride as some sort of "tribute". Man, we got drunk though.

That was supposed to be a secret. :angry2: Need I remind you that you were the one who was caught in the trailor with this....

female-smoker.jpg

• 1 month later...
Let's get the board going again. It's either this or work. And while work is more profitable, this board is more interesting. Let's see some posts. At this point, ANY posts will do. LOL!

With this being such a "busy" work week. :lol: Who all is going to be HAIF-ing more often!?!?! ^_^

That was supposed to be a secret. :angry2: Need I remind you that you were the one who was caught in the trailor with this....

female-smoker.jpg

you know when you look in a light bulb and the image is burned on your retina for awhile? same thing happened here. thanks alot!

WAX! for god's sake. WAX!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived