Kendall Library At 609 N. Eldridge Pkwy.

has there been any news on the new development for the kendall branch library?

it is supposed to be situated on the northwest corner of the bayou at eldridge but I drove by the site and unless theres more land than what it looks the site looks about as big as their present one.

the project is supposed to mix in terry hershey with the new building. hopefully its goin to look great!

any news?

I read that at one point, it was going to be built on SBISD land, where Tully Stadium is, that would have been a great assest for the high school kids to have a study place after school.

the last I heard they wanted to build a new, larger library on the same site. The problem is that they would need to expand eastward onto SBISD property. I am not sure if they were ever able to make a deal with SBISD. It seems that they never thought about expanding the size of the library by going up, which seems like a no brainer to me.

the last I heard they wanted to build a new, larger library on the same site. The problem is that they would need to expand eastward onto SBISD property. I am not sure if they were ever able to make a deal with SBISD. It seems that they never thought about expanding the size of the library by going up, which seems like a no brainer to me.

But then the trees would have been torn down.

So sad!

Eldridge seems so far!

No one wins! ;)

• The title was changed to Kendall Branch Library In Eldridge
  • The title was changed to Kendall Library At 609 N. Eldridge Pkwy.