"HAIFy Halloween" banner

Subdude

I was talking about the pistol in your pocket. ;)

I'll copy my screen on the exciting day, and post it for you. Going to Disney World ey? Gonna wear your pumas and eat some pie?

Yea i was thinking about putting his ugly mug on my avatar on that special day. ;):lol::lol::P

Yea i was thinking about putting his ugly mug on my avatar on that special day. ;):lol::lol::P

Gee thanks :P . Where is the love!

I'll copy my screen on the exciting day, and post it for you. Going to Disney World ey? Gonna wear your pumas and eat some pie?

Got the shoes ready, but no pie, maybe apple, but I am not much of a pie person.

Keep on flattering yourself puma...

I still can't believe you won't eat pie for your b-day. Its all about your name!

Here are my 2004 and 2005 pumpkin contest winners that I made.

Pumpkinpieman.jpg

pumpkinspider.jpg

For some reason, we did not have a contest for 2006, I was bummed out.

How you been Wayne, you back home or are you eating BBQ monkey somewhere in SE Asia?

I'm being good, hope they haven't been pestering you too much

I'm back. As far as I can tell, I haven't come down with Monkeypox or Panda Virus or any other crud yet. Of course, it took a month for the mumps I picked up in England last year to incubate, so I could have something and not even know it yet.

I've already been screened for SARS and Bird Flu four times this year. I'm just a walking infectious disease experiment.

I got a flu shot yesterday just in case.

• 11 months later...

Archived