Ann Richards dead

Guest Marty

He was quoting Socrates. The line probably went over a lot of peoples' heads.

do you have a source reference for this?

i'm not familiar with any of his rape quotes. :mellow:

Was that before or after she had her 4 kids Puma ? What the hell is the matter with you ?

if you're ever a lesbian, you can't have kids?!? :o

Ann Heche has one with her husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon after she left Ellen "Degenerate"

Melissa Etheridge has two with her girlfriend, Julie Cypher, supposedly sired by David Crosby, through artificial insemination, and she adopted cyphers other two

Rosie Odonnell has 4 but all hers are adopted.

I read somewhere, I don't know where, that she was in a lesbian relationship at one time, is that true?

Was that before or after she had her 4 kids Puma ? What the hell is the matter with you ?

I don't know if it's true, or that it's anyone's business but her own.

However if it is true, that's just one more reason to love her, IMO.

Lily Tomlin was a good friend, but it's entirely possible to have gay people as friends without having sex with them. That's what I'm told, anyway. :D

Ann Heche has one with her husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon after she left Ellen "Degenerate"

Melissa Etheridge has two with her girlfriend, Julie Cypher, supposedly sired by David Crosby, through artificial insemination, and she adopted cyphers other two

Rosie Odonnell has 4 but all hers are adopted.

Ann Heche leaves Ellen, after realizing she isn't really a lesbian, just a wack job.

Melissa didn't have any kids, her partner did, after being impregnated through artificial means.

Rosie hasn't bore any kids either.

I am not saying that lesbians can't get pregnant and have kiddos through the conventional way either, it is just highly irregular, and YES, of course, there are both women and men that have decided to come out after 50 years of marriage.

My point is that I am pretty sure Ann was not a lesbian, and Puma has no "source" to back another dumbass statement. Puma just has no respect for the dead. If Ann WAS a lesbian when she died, would Puma be asking "Hey, wasn't Ann straight at one point in her life ?" I could care less if ANN was the Grand Marshall of the Gay rights parade and was the posterchild for Gay rights. It is just the fact that she (Puma) keeps throwing stupid questions out, just like she did in the Steve Irwin thread. What's the point ? Does it really matter ?

Ann Heche leaves Ellen, after realizing she isn't really a lesbian, just a wack job.

Melissa didn't have any kids, her partner did, after being impregnated through artificial means.

Rosie hasn't bore any kids either.

I just asked a simple question, something about her fondness for Harley Davidson's and it was just one of her relationships.

I could be wrong, but i was not expecting a lebsian's can't have kids debate. :lol:

I just asked a simple question, something about her fondness for Harley Davidson's and it was just one of her relationships.

I could be wrong, but i was not expecting a lebsian's can't have kids debate. :lol:

So, you remember the cover of one Texas Monthly from 15 years ago, and you automatically tag her as a lesbian ? Brilliant deduction there Sherlock ? :lol:

Fondness for Harley Davidson's?!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife has a fondness for mine, especially my 120" Rev Tec, but I am pretty sure she won't swing like that, not even after a bottle of El Patrone, but I am open for any suggestions!!!!!!!!! ROTGLMAO

Really don't think Ann ever rode the thing, it was just a photo shoot!

And if she was Bi, so be it, what that got to do with the price of eggs?

I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body...........................LOL!

No, no, no, that was just one of the item, but I heard else where she was, I wish I could find the article now. :mellow:

The National Enquirer don't count as a news source.

• 1 month later...

I think there should be a high school named after Ann Richards...

I would have the school take the areas of the South Houston HS attendance zone that are within the city of Houston (Yes, I would like to cut the Houston portion of Pasadena ISD out of that district and into Houston ISD)

I don't know if it's true, or that it's anyone's business but her own.

However if it is true, that's just one more reason to love her, IMO.

Lily Tomlin was a good friend, but it's entirely possible to have gay people as friends without having sex with them. That's what I'm told, anyway. :D

I was having this conversation and I figured it out, I was thinking of our former Houston Mayor Kathy Whitmire! Sorry for the accusation Ann, R.I.P.

Archived