Steve Irwin Dead

Trae

Some may say this movie killed him, or at least his potential movie career.

B00006SFKN.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

250 cool-point deduction to Puma. <_< Making fun of a person's career after he died working to give people a new perspective of our planet. He wasn't even meant to be an entertainer. He was a conservationalist who knew how to get millions of people interested in learning about wildlife...

Aren't you aware that his cause of death has been deemed a freak accident? Stingray rarely attack humans, and if they do, it's from when a human accidentally steps on one in shallow water, and as a result, the barb would strike the foot or ankle.

Irwin was struck by the wrong stingray at the wrong part of the body. The fact that he lived to be 44 years old while getting so close to so many wild, untamed animals shows that he knew how to respect them. Maybe God just decided that this was his time

Did I argue his 'respect' for wild animals?

Its not like they always return the favor, and someone who has been around animals all their life would more then likely know that better then anyone. Nature is spontaneous. It is a shame he died the way he did, but you don't do push ups above a standing up knife, and expect nothing bad to happen.

It is a shame he died the way he did, but you don't do push ups above a standing up knife, and expect nothing bad to happen.

I would bet future encounters with stingrays will now require the animal handler to use an armored plate around the chest before swimming with them.

Angry Steve Irwin fans are killing Stingrays off the coast of Queensland, Australia. :o

I wonder if those people have any clue how PISSED OFF Steve would be for doing such a horrendous act. I saw where the Govt. will throw the book at anyone caught killing a stingray now. Good for them.

I wonder if those people have any clue how PISSED OFF Steve would be for doing such a horrendous act. I saw where the Govt. will throw the book at anyone caught killing a stingray now. Good for them.

Steve Irwin's "Wildlife Warriors" has said the same thing.