Pluto no longer a planet in out solar system!

Mark F. Barnes

Well the book binders just got a huge boost. Every book written on our solar sytem is now inaccurate. Officially, Pluto is no longer a planet. Capping years of intense debate, astronomers resolved Thursday to demote Pluto in a wholesale redefinition of planethood that is being billed as a victory of scientific reasoning over historic and cultural influences. But the decision is already being hotly debated. And The book printer are going to be working overtime to update evrything I am sure.

Link to CNN article

Just weird to me after 76 years now they changed their minds.

Well the book binders just got a huge boost. Every book written on our solar sytem is now inaccurate. Officially, Pluto is no longer a planet. Capping years of intense debate, astronomers resolved Thursday to demote Pluto in a wholesale redefinition of planethood that is being billed as a victory of scientific reasoning over historic and cultural influences. But the decision is already being hotly debated. And The book printer are going to be working overtime to update evrything I am sure.

Link to CNN article

Just weird to me after 76 years now they changed their minds.

So Pluto just got cut from America's Next Top Planet, huh?

I think I'ma stock up on them old textbooks. They may be worth money someday, right?

Archived