Whitney bin Laden?

escapee

He would humiliate me by making me dance naked. It was such a strange thing, because for the most part he believed music was evil. If a guest at the estate played music, he would cover his ears until the "poison" was silenced. But other times he would become this devout party boy who wanted to hear Van Halen or some B-52's. To this day I hear the song "Rock Lobster" in my sleep. I would be jerking around like a white girl -- "Dance like a Causasoid girl!" he would say -- and his eyes would track me from one side of the terrace to the other. "Your ass is too big, show me the front," he said. Osama, you understand, did not know the difference between being vicious and being tender . . . .

:lol:

more

Oh well, maybe when Osama is deciding what U.S. city to hit next, Houston won't come to mind, it would be overshawdowed by a scene of Whitney singing the chorus "and IIIIIIIIIIIIII eye IEYIEYIIIIIIIIEYHEYIIY will always love yoOOUuoouyouoyouOUOOououououo oh eyeyeye."

Oh well, maybe when Osama is deciding what U.S. city to hit next, Houston won't come to mind, it would be overshawdowed by a scene of Whitney singing the chorus "and IIIIIIIIIIIIII eye IEYIEYIIIIIIIIEYHEYIIY will always love yoOOUuoouyouoyouOUOOououououo oh eyeyeye."

I know cocaine's a hell of a drug, but is it strong enough to lure a pop star to a terrorist? Stay tuned :unsure:

Archived