Uptown Houston?

cdallen2004

I have a question. i am new to this board....yaay!!!, and desire to live in what you guys call, uptown. I saw pics of it and it look really nice.

Now, I am wondering where to live. In Dallas, we have an area called Turtle Creek, that is really prestigious to live and work in.

So, my question is: What is uptown's prestigious area to live. I am looking for a condo to spend no more than $800,000 on and a nice secure area. Please help me.

Also, I want to mention that im 19 and a Turtle Creek business owner in Dallas, Texas.

thanks

Well, the Montobello starts at about 700,000. There are plenty of options for living in Uptown. If you want, you could wait until the Monaco is completed (right across 610, in Memorial Park) ans the units also start at 700,000, I think...

• 2 weeks later...

(as found on http://forum.dallasmetropolis.com)

09-25-2004

cdallen2004

BANNED

"Dear Fellow Forum Users,

My name is Cornelius Allen. I am originally from a small town thirty miles east of Dallas, called Terrell, Texas. Recently, I have become fascinated with Dallas' uptown (Turtle Creek/Oaklawn) communty. It is exactly the type of setting that reflects the kind of person I am. I enjoy the beautiful landscaping, mostly fine automobiles, and diversity that this area has to offer. It is absolutely wonderful!!

I am especially fond of the Turtle Creek area, where the luxurious high rise homes are hopefully, my home too! I have special admiration for the Vendome, Mayfair, and Mansion Residences properties. Therefore, I opened up an office for my business at the Park Place office building located at 2911 Turtle Creek Blvd. It has fantastic views of the Mansion on Turtle Creek. By the way, I should tell you that I am an African American male, age: 19!

I would appreciate any information that anyone has to offer to me concerning this great community. I feel privileged and honored to have a Turtle Creek address in the wonderful, bustling city of Dallas, Texas.... "

(Is this some sort of marketing scam or what, cd allen? If you wrote this just two months ago, why are you here now asking about uptown? Explain please...)

• The topic was unlocked