KHOU's Former Jerome Gray has moved to KPRC 2...!

Cypress Boy

So Mr. Mumbles got a new job. Great. He managed to even put KHOU viewers to sleep. I can't imagine him fitting in at KPRC.

Sound harsh? Yeah, I've got a personal grudge against him. He was a real jerk to me. And not just once -- on multiple occasions. He's a no-talent riding on the coattails of other people, his connections, and his Billy Dee Williams looks.

180px-Lando_Ep5_DVD.jpg9577551_240X180.jpg

He looks a little swollen. He might better get those glands checked.

That swelling is just his ego.

Or it could be the smugness be feels when he tells someone who works very hard and is very proud of his job that if they work hard and put their nose to the grindstone that maybe in 10 or 15 years they might have a real job. And when you tell him that you're very happy with what you're doing now and take great pride in it he blows you off with a, "yeah, right."

Go ____ yourself, Jerome.

They had two before. but linda lorelle quit cause they demoted her to an earlier newscast.

Yeah, but this is really narrowing the catergory, because they are both men.

I think most stations have one of each to make sure that the public doesn't outcry equality rights.

But I have yet to see an middle eastern anchor, or a male asian anchor.

I have never seen a male Asian anchor in my life. Anywhere, at any news station.

I think Asian women can look very classy and contemporary for television, that is why you will see them as anchors (i.e. Shermin Chow, Connie Chung, Sophia Choi, and my ALL TIME favorite . . .Sachi Koto!) Her name is fun to say, sounds so legendary! :D

koto,%20sachi8.jpg

As for Asian men, they just don't look masculine enough like whites and blacks, and the ones that are, are usually martial arts actors or thugs.

So Mr. Mumbles got a new job. Great. He managed to even put KHOU viewers to sleep. I can't imagine him fitting in at KPRC.

Sound harsh? Yeah, I've got a personal grudge against him. He was a real jerk to me. And not just once -- on multiple occasions. He's a no-talent riding on the coattails of other people, his connections, and his Billy Dee Williams looks.

180px-Lando_Ep5_DVD.jpg9577551_240X180.jpg

A chunky Lando Calrissian ? I don't know, seems like Bespin's (cloud city) anti-gravity engines would have had to work overtime if Jerome was there.

neither have i, but i also don't watch tv news very often...

someone at columbia university did a report on it a few years ago:

http://www.jrn.columbia.edu/studentwork/cn...2-04-03/253.asp

From the article.

"Asian men are seen not to have the masculine figure as do white men who command authority," said Dr. Gary Okihiro, director of the Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race at Columbia University.

However, Asian women are considered more attractive and professionally nonthreatening in a corporate setting, according to Okihiro.

I did good with my opinion! Even this smart guy thought the same way!

Go me! :lol:

Khambrel ain't "black" ! C'mon Chief !

I have heard about your humor TJones. I am ASSUMING you are refering that he acts too white, ok; HA HA HA, :closedeyes:

But physically he is still African American.

Even though I knew he was on Ch. 2, when I saw him on there, I almost I a heart attack and started laughing. That lady next to him needs to watch out because he might eat her. Especailly the way he was looking at here in the beginning of the newscast.

I think Asian women can look very classy and contemporary for television, that is why you will see them as anchors (i.e. Shermin Chow, Connie Chung, Sophia Choi, and my ALL TIME favorite . . .Sachi Koto..

I agree about the Asian women as classy anchors, just not Shermin Chow. Now Chau Nguyen, that's a class act. ;)

I saw him on channel 2 on yesterday and it just seemed weird for obvious reasons.

I say congratulations to him.

By the way, I must say I was correct again. When I saw the title of this thread, knowing Jerome Gray is black, I made a prediction on who I would see posts from before I opened it, and bingo, like clockwork, there they were. The 3 stooges. :rolleyes:

I saw him on channel 2 on yesterday and it just seemed weird for obvious reasons.

I say congratulations to him.

By the way, I must say I was correct again. When I saw the title of this thread, knowing Jerome Gray is black, I made a prediction on who I would see posts from before I opened it, and bingo, like clockwork, there they were. The 3 stooges. :rolleyes:

Can I be Curly ?

That swelling is just his ego.

Or it could be the smugness be feels when he tells someone who works very hard and is very proud of his job that if they work hard and put their nose to the grindstone that maybe in 10 or 15 years they might have a real job. And when you tell him that you're very happy with what you're doing now and take great pride in it he blows you off with a, "yeah, right."

Go ____ yourself, Jerome.

Whoa, what did the guy do to you, if you don't mind telling us? :huh:

I think Gray ate the Burberry glasses editor was trying to sell.

Just noticed your signature Trae, I don't know what I am gonna do without my Road Runner. Will the Time Warner thing effect Katy as well, or just Houston ? Sorry to get off topic, but I won't be able to see Jerome without TW, WHEW ! Back on topic.

Archived