Priscilla Slade ON TRIAL

musicman

I never really cared much about TSU and their scandals involving money until recently.

My girlfriend is a pharmacy major there, close to completing her degree.

Shes pretty active in extracurricular activities, and in several of her sororities, they are underfunded, and have to pay for a lot of air flights, food, etc group expenses out of pocket.

Some of the alumni for the sororities shes in, have offered to pay for these expenses to help out their sisters currently in the sorority.

TSU upper ups found out, and were furious, saying that the alumni should give donations to the school, and that the school will trickle money down to the organizations.

Funny thing is, when donations are given to the school, money never seems to make it to the organizations. I understand the school is underfinanced, but its sad that these organizations are being penalized, and not being allowed to receive donations directly from Alumni.

She was so smug, talking about "the truth will set her free." The truth is 6 thought she was guilty, and now they will get all 12 to see the light this time.

She is beyond disgusting with this whole "the truth will set her free" . She knows damn well what she did. Also... The six idiots that deadlocked this thing should be first in line for an IQ transplant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...