Houston's Most Beautiful

What a bunch of no-name celebs!

Is that an oxymoron? Anyway, I don't think it said famous Houstonians.

I do agree with their choice of Brian Ching. He is quite attractive.

I also agree with you considering Vickie Osteen. I think she has a very Disney cartoon villainess-esque look happening.

There are a lot of local news and sports personalities that could have taken the place of some of those people.

If anyone's interested, here's last year's list:

http://htexas.com/feature.cfm?Story=455

I've seen Osteen up close--like a couple feet. My first response--wow, she looks better up close--and I'm not a blond hair/blue eyes kinda guy. Can't say that about too many high-visibility people. As an aside, i think she's like 3 years older than her hubby.

well, at least those people contribute something to community and have some volunteer gravitas to their merits.

when i first saw "most beautiful people" I thought it was going to be another contrived piece about over-exposed houston River Oaks wives, or like throwing in new-comer without a cause Whitney Casey, or Roseanne Rogers, or Dominique Sachsa.

this article exceeded my expectations.

It looks like her dentures are about to pop out!

RELIGIONTODAY.jpg

17. VICTORIA OSTEEN

Victoria is a full and active supporter of The Bridge, a Houston ministry for battered and abused women.

Maybe she could start another ministry, called The Jetway, for battered and abused Flight Attendants.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived