Finally, the answer to the world's problems has arrived !

TJones

Well, just when I was beginning to wonder what I can do to help fix this world, the answer came on June 3,2006 @ 8:26pm.

It finally happened, my second child has been born and joyous trumpets were abound. Now my plans for world domination are almost complete. I just have to get both my children, I call them the "Legion of Doom", through college and the rest should work itself out. Jeeeeeezzzz, I thought one kiddo was expensive, but TWO !

Her name is Saylor and she weighed in at a healthy 9lbs. 1.8oz. Yeah, that's what Mama said too when she was coming out. Saylor was a week early, and both Mama and little one are doing well, Thank You. Her 4 yr. old sister is happier than anyone else it seems,as she now realizes she has someone to boss around, and she tried out her new powers as she immediately began barking orders to my wife and myself as to how we were to handle the baby and where we are to put her sister, i.e. crib, couch, hold her, put her down, change diaper, you name it. Funny stuff. :D

Well, just when I was beginning to wonder what I can do to help fix this world, the answer came on June 3,2006 @ 8:26pm.

It finally happened, my second child has been born and joyous trumpets were abound. Now my plans for world domination are almost complete. I just have to get both my children, I call them the "Legion of Doom", through college and the rest should work itself out. Jeeeeeezzzz, I thought one kiddo was expensive, but TWO !

Her name is Saylor and she weighed in at a healthy 9lbs. 1.8oz. Yeah, that's what Mama said too when she was coming out. Saylor was a week early, and both Mama and little one are doing well, Thank You. Her 4 yr. old sister is happier than anyone else it seems,as she now realizes she has someone to boss around, and she tried out her new powers as she immediately began barking orders to my wife and myself as to how we were to handle the baby and where we are to put her sister, i.e. crib, couch, hold her, put her down, change diaper, you name it. Funny stuff. :D

Congratulations. Pretty name. What are the origins? Haven't heard that name before.

Congratulations. Pretty name. What are the origins? Haven't heard that name before.

Back in 347 B.C. the Celtic tribes would have the pagan ritual of Saaylorianwehr, which is a sort of Christening of their ships before they set sail to fight the Viking Hordes or go to do trading with others across the English channel and other Southern regions like France, Spain. Saaylorianwehr, was then taken by the Germanic tribes but left Saaylor off to become Reignwehr, which means water bearer, or bringer of water. Saaylor was left for the Celtic and English tribes to be for seagoing men, or men at sea, which was later turned into Sailor. I did extensive research on this for about 8 months prior to my wife and I conceiving, and figured that we wanted something to go with water since our first child is named Skye, and we have talked about having one more so that if we have another girl, we can name her Terra or Tara, for the Earth. :)

Back in 347 B.C. the Celtic tribes would have the pagan ritual of Saaylorianwehr, which is a sort of Christening of their ships before they set sail to fight the Viking Hordes or go to do trading with others across the English channel and other Southern regions like France, Spain. Saaylorianwehr, was then taken by the Germanic tribes but left Saaylor off to become Reignwehr, which means water bearer, or bringer of water. Saaylor was left for the Celtic and English tribes to be for seagoing men, or men at sea, which was later turned into Sailor. I did extensive research on this for about 8 months prior to my wife and I conceiving, and figured that we wanted something to go with water since our first child is named Skye, and we have talked about having one more so that if we have another girl, we can name her Terra or Tara, for the Earth. :)

Man, that makes me ashamed of myself for not doing that kind of research for my kids name's. Very cool research TJ.

I did extensive research on this for about 8 months prior to my wife and I conceiving, and figured that we wanted something to go with water since our first child is named Skye, and we have talked about having one more so that if we have another girl, we can name her Terra or Tara, for the Earth. :)

congrats!

so you're not going to compelete the four elements? ^_^:)

so you're not going to compelete the four elements? ^_^:)

I wanted to do that, but wife said I would have to find another woman for that because she is DONE ! She says 2 nine lb. babies is enough. :D

<--------BIG friggin JERK !

BTW, Gary, my old friend, I was kidding about the whole Saaylorianwehr thing. My wife and I just liked the sound of Saylor. I have a cousin that we call Sailor because he has been in the Navy for like 10 years, and that is his nickname. We decided to change the spelling though, just to jazz it up. I am sorry, I just had to run with that first story, that is what I am telling people when they here what a strange name we gave our daughter. Looks like the litmus has passed though. :blush:

I wanted to do that, but wife said I would have to find another woman for that because she is DONE ! She says 2 nine lb. babies is enough. :D

<--------BIG friggin JERK !

BTW, Gary, my old friend, I was kidding about the whole Saaylorianwehr thing. My wife and I just liked the sound of Saylor. I have a cousin that we call Sailor because he has been in the Navy for like 10 years, and that is his nickname. We decided to change the spelling though, just to jazz it up. I am sorry, I just had to run with that first story, that is what I am telling people when they here what a strange name we gave our daughter. Looks like the litmus has passed though. :blush:

Doh! You got me. Sound's cool anyway, something you could use at the next office party. :P

Archived