Albert Zajicek Mansion At 1009 Gulf Bank Rd.

Hi everybody...I've noticed that you guys were talking about a McMansion on Fulton and Calvacade intersection. Well let me tell you this, that house is small compare to a "true" MANSION that is almost fully built on GULF BANK ( the house is located between Airline and Hardy Toll Road).

If any of you guys want to see this montrous house, please go see it and tell me what you think. Let me give you an idea on how big of house this is....the house that is found on the Fulton and Calvacade intersection (Lindale Park) is the size of the "guest house" found on the premises of this HUGE MANSION located on Gulf Bank. Again this house is found between Airline and Hardy Toll Road on Gulf Bank.

Go check it out!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I know this is an older thread, but you need to google map that house. The address is 1036 Gulf Bank, it's not just a mansion it looks like a compound. We have a few of these huge houses showing up around Aldine. The one on Gulf Bank is surrounded by trailer parks and junk yards and is so out of place compared to everything else on that street. But like they said above, be careful if you want to take photos because thats alot of woods they have to hide your body!

• The title was changed to Mansion At 1009 Gulf Bank Rd.
  • The title was changed to Albert Zajicek Mansion At 1009 Gulf Bank Rd.