'Big D' offers little help

I read many, many bad things about Dallas daily, mostly coming from people within Dallas. Of course, I pay better attention to these things than you, just as you likely pay better attention to Houston issues.

Jason

Many bad things huh? Do you partake in these discussions? If so, your certainly keeping all the negatives about Big D a secret.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many bad things huh? Do you partake in these discussions? If so, your certainly keeping all the negatives about Big D a secret.

Jason is clearly too obsessed with Houston to have the time to tell us all the bad things he's read about Dallas. It's hard work to defend the indefensable when it comes to Kenny Shaw and Miller the Mayorette.

B)

Jason is clearly too obsessed with Houston to have the time to tell us all the bad things he's read about Dallas. It's hard work to defend the indefensable when it comes to Kenny Shaw and Miller the Mayorette.

B)

I leave for 30 minutes and because I didn't have a response already it is because I'm obsessed with Houston? Good grief, where are my boots? It is getting quite deep in here.

Gary, I'll put together a list and have it for you later today. It is a bit OT but since nothing productive is getting done here (e.g. nobody wants to address the double standard above) it will do no harm.

Jason

I leave for 30 minutes and because I didn't have a response already it is because I'm obsessed with Houston? Good grief, where are my boots? It is getting quite deep in here.

Gary, I'll put together a list and have it for you later today. It is a bit OT but since nothing productive is getting done here (e.g. nobody wants to address the double standard above) it will do no harm.

Jason

Jason, NMain was speaking in generalaties. Seems you should follow context as you preach to everyone else.

As far as putting a list together.... Please (emphasis on please) don't bother.

Jason

Oh please, jason, don't bother. If you can't even respond to the response of Shaw and lack of response of Miller, just let it go. You'll just be eating up more bandwidth.

Now in, 3-2-1 jasons non-response.................

B)

Archived