Uma Thurman A Galvestonian?

Yeah, Chili's has been open for about a month now. I'm pretty excited about Slick Willy's pool hall opening at Piazza Blanca. Oh yeah, TNJ have you heard that Hooter's is opening a restuarant on Seawall Blvd? Hooter's will be taking over the Ocean Grill spot.

Yeah, Chili's has been open for about a month now. I'm pretty excited about Slick Willy's pool hall opening at Piazza Blanca. Oh yeah, TNJ have you heard that Hooter's is opening a restuarant on Seawall Blvd? Hooter's will be taking over the Ocean Grill spot.

Hooters on the Seawall will be awesome. I love that place. It is not about the hooters either. I dig the atmosphere, beer, wings, TV's etc. The hooters are nice too.

Hooters on the Seawall will be awesome. I love that place. It is not about the hooters either. I dig the atmosphere, beer, wings, TV's etc. The hooters are nice too.

Yeah, what's not to like? Kinda like the Maxim version of a bar. <_<

I need to get out more often. Didn't know Slick Willie's was going in either. Lastly, no clue that Hooters was headed that way. What cross street is the Ocean Grill?

I'm proud of old Galveston. Way to go.....

I need to get out more often. Didn't know Slick Willie's was going in either. Lastly, no clue that Hooters was headed that way. What cross street is the Ocean Grill?

I'm proud of old Galveston. Way to go.....

Ocean Grill is next door to Murdoch's. I think it's about a block from the Galvez.

Today's entire "Buzz" is actually a good read...

http://news.galvestondailynews.com/story.l...60f8b420825d42b

According to the clerk that handles payments for the Bacliff MUD, XXXXX XXXX lives on Galveston Bay because nobody would ever under any circumstances suspect that that person lives in Bacliff, much less in the Houston area. Can't say who, however...that would be illegal. ;)

There's been a lot of talk about new developments and even high rise condos on Galveston over the last few years. Have any of these started construction?

We were on the island last weekend. Their were four cranes, two for a high rise condo, one behind the new chilies, and one in the galveston medical center. It is very good times on the insland. Galveston is becoming our areas playground. Houston doesn't need tourist trap attractions (family attractions), were built on buisness. Galveston has all the family attractions our metro area needs. The new water park was great... We are very lucky to have such a great city in our metro.....

Two Thumbs up for Galveston.... Todays Galveston and her history is very under appreciated by to many people....

We are very fortunate to have sand and sea in our backyards. I love the island. B)

Right. Lets see if we are still saying that when then next Hurricane hits. Sorry, I just couldnt resist the "debie-downer" opportunity! (That's a SNL skit, if anyone happens to remember)

Right. Lets see if we are still saying that when then next Hurricane hits. Sorry, I just couldnt resist the "debie-downer" opportunity! (That's a SNL skit, if anyone happens to remember)

Build it right and the hurricanes will cause some damage, but not destroy the structure.

• 2 months later...
She's from Mesquite.

Born: 2 July 1956, Gonzalez, Texas, USA (age 50)

Birth Name: Jerry Faye Hall

Height: 6' (1.83 m)

Spouse: Mick Jagger (21 November 1990 - 13 August 1999) (annulled) 4 children

Graduated from North Mesquite H.S.

Was born in Gonzalez, Texas but her family moved to Mesquite, Texas in 1958.

Has a twin sister, Terry (a real estate broker) and another sister, actress Cyndy Hall.

Austin: Texas' San Francisco

The Galleria: Texas' Rodeo Drive

River Oaks: Texas' Beverly Hills

Galveston: Texas' Hollywood ?

My arn't we fancy?

Galveston was the "Wall Street of Texas" at one time! Close call! ;)

Austin- San Fran

Galleria- Rodeo Drive

River Oaks-Bev Hills

Dallas-Hollywood

Archived