Oh No The Woodlands

bachanon

it is now clear that the same people who removed the cheesy replica of da vinci's statue of david from the forefront of the portofino shopping center are from the "other side of the freeway". oak ridge north and shenandoah residents must be aghast at the successful waterway arts festival this weekend. not only were there high-lighted oil and acrylic crotches, but phallic symbols in iron and ceramic displays. although the woodlands waterway arts festival was a bit sterile by montrose standards (no snakes, lizards or half-nekked patrons about), the uber, all-or-nothing, fartsy crowd still persists (thank the lord).

one note of concern.....what the hell is up with all the fishes? metal, paper, paint, pottery...........people like to make fish art. what gives? if i have to see one more freakin' fish, i'm gonna hook an artist!

anyhoo, waterway arts festival? big success.

cheesy performers, free ice tea and iced coffee from starbucks, super cool artists, great environment. will go again.

hopefully, the freaks will come out next year. we really need more pet snakes and gila monsters. :)

it is now clear that the same people who removed the cheesy replica of da vinci's statue of david from the forefront of the portofino shopping center are from the "other side of the freeway". oak ridge north and shenandoah residents must be aghast at the successful waterway arts festival this weekend. not only were there high-lighted oil and acrylic crotches, but phallic symbols in iron and ceramic displays. although the woodlands waterway arts festival was a bit sterile by montrose standards (no snakes, lizards or half-nekked patrons about), the uber, all-or-nothing, fartsy crowd still persists (thank the lord).

one note of concern.....what the hell is up with all the fishes? metal, paper, paint, pottery...........people like to make fish art. what gives? if i have to see one more freakin' fish, i'm gonna hook an artist!

anyhoo, waterway arts festival? big success.

cheesy performers, free ice tea and iced coffee from starbucks, super cool artists, great environment. will go again.

hopefully, the freaks will come out next year. we really need more pet snakes and gila monsters. :)

wait a minute....free starbucks?

Trying to get those people that aren't addicted a "free sample"?

but the next time they want a hit of liquid crack, they'll have to buy it. Okay. I see how this conspiracy is.

:ph34r:

although i'm aware of the christian symbolism represented by a specific "fish" image, the fish i refer to in my earlier post are bass, catfish, dolphins, angelfish, clown fish, carp and gulf coast species. i do not think that the myriad artists who are fond of fish as a subject are thinking about pushing the faith. B)

• The title was changed to Oh No The Woodlands