Lampson event disrupted by DeLay supporters

WesternGulf

Is there a "fiction" category?

Is that worse then quitting a race AFTER the primary, moving out of state so you can get out of the race and keeping all donations that people thought were going to your congessional race for your legal fund? Don't you feel the least bit betrayed by Tom "Who" (Delay's new name in Washington).

:P:P:P:P:P

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't vacant when he ran for it and it's not vacant now. It will become vacant when DeLay resigns.

Perry won't hold a special election because he doesn't want to have Lampson as the incumbent in November. So Dist. 22 will have NO representation from June to January, when the next Congress is sworn in.

B)

You honestly believe that Lampson's camp didn't know that Tom was gonna bail ? You don't pack your bags and move clear across town for no reason. Do you also believe that Delay's campaign money hasn't already been spent, and that the people who gave it aren't gonna get what they paid for ? You are sooooo cute, I can't stand it ! :wub:;):lol:

You honestly believe that Lampson's camp didn't know that Tom was gonna bail ?

Yeah, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC, FOXNews, PBS, Drudge, the NYT, the Chronicle and the Huntsville Item also knew but kept it quiet as well...just like Lampson. Throw in the towel on this one, TJ. You are grasping at straws that don't even exist.

B)

Yeah, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC, FOXNews, PBS, Drudge, the NYT, the Chronicle and the Huntsville Item also knew but kept it quiet as well...just like Lampson. Throw in the towel on this one, TJ. You are grasping at straws that don't even exist.

B)

I am not saying that, you can have your Carpetbagger though, You know how I feel about Delay's guilt or innocence. Everything will come out in due time, although you already got what you wanted, can't you guys just be graciuos winners ?

Yes, yes, I also don't condone what those morons running around in front of the cameras did to Lampson, totally uncalled for, if I haven't said that yet. It was funny though. I probably woulda thought it funny if it would have happened to Delay.

Nmain, I tend to listen to my wife when she starts to judge people, and she'll size them up just by looking at them, I try not to be that way, but she is usually DEAD ON. I'll get the "I told you so." lecture from her everytime after I have wasted my time trying to get to know a little more about people, I'm stubborn that way. Here's her take on Tom. She thinks that Tom's beady little eyes, tell the whole story. She just thinks he is weird looking and she just doesn't trust him. So, you are probably gonna be right about him, but I will still wait for the verdict. :P

She thinks that Tom's beady little eyes, tell the whole story. She just thinks he is weird looking and she just doesn't trust him.

Listen to your wife. She's right on this one. What was her take on your favorite ex-president. What was his name? Bill something.

Listen to your wife. She's right on this one. What was her take on your favorite ex-president. What was his name? Bill something.

She didn't trust him either, then she threw the ol' "YOU SEE, YOU MEN ARE ALL ALIKE !" when he got caught with Monica .

Archived