FOR SALE: BURBERRY BABY MESSENGER BAG

Dream

adjustable shoulder strap, decorative shackle buckles, side exterior pockets, nickel hardware, inside zip pocket, changing pad included, 15 1/2" x 10" x 4 1/2", made in italy.

retails for $495, i got it as a gift last year and used it for 2 or 3 days, it's brand new and in perfect shape. you can go to the www.burberry.com home page and look under childrens accessories to see the bag.

MAKE AN OFFER!

Dream

Did you actually go to the Burberry site first to make sure it was there? I'll give you a hint: no, you didn't - because its not there. There's no link to a "Children's Accessories". ;)

Sure, there is...if you click on 'Shop' first. (Details. Details.)

I'll be damed if I can see why that thing is worth $495, though.

Alright.. Someone is messing with me. I clicked on shop this morning only to get a world map link to find a store.

And no I didn't click on the "Stores" link in the bottom right, I clicked on the "Shop" link on the lefthand side with a little store icon that was about the "Collections" icon.

Stupid website...

thanks for the link sevfiv. thats the bag. i've got the box it came and all the accessories.

it's the real deal and yeah my brother in law's shopaholic wife bought this for us last year and paid $495 bucks from the galleria store. unbelievable. who wants it, send me a pm or i'm gonna put it on ebay in a few days.

dream

thanks for the link sevfiv. thats the bag. i've got the box it came and all the accessories.

it's the real deal and yeah my brother in law's shopaholic wife bought this for us last year and paid $495 bucks from the galleria store. unbelievable. who wants it, send me a pm or i'm gonna put it on ebay in a few days.

dream

Name the price :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived