Boonville Station

rcj0618

I see that construction continues on sewer lines and entrance to the new Boonville Station entertainment complex. There is an area that looks like it will be the main entrance to the facility, and a cleared and leveled area to the back of the property (in front of the retaining pond next to the theater). Then there is a large wooded area at the front of the cleared spot, next to the feeder road. I am trying to figure out if this is the building location, with parking in the back - or the other way around. Anyone have any insight?

As serious as Boonville Rd., Boonville Cemetary and the former town of Boonville, which had been the county seat of Brazos County.

Tell me in all of Houston there is not some street/area name that might sound strange to an outsider?

• 1 month later...
There is a sign for Boonville Station up now, land cleared and a road partially constructed that (I assume) will go from the access road to Austin's Colony Pkwy.

That sign has been up and the land cleared for quite a while now. I live in Austin's Colony, and the developer has told some residents that new street will not connect to the parkway, but will connect to a yet to be constructed road north of Sam Rayburn middle school that will go from the access road to AC Parkway. Don't know if that's true or not.

I guess it had been longer than I thought since I had traveled past the construction site and since it was all new to me, I didn't take time to fully reread your earlier post. Sorry about that.

I guess it had been longer than I thought since I had traveled past the construction site and since it was all new to me, I didn't take time to fully reread your earlier post. Sorry about that.

No big deal... I'm still wondering if the building for Boonville Station will be toward the back of that property or closer to the front where they have left trees. There is a curb cut closer to the front of the new street, but not toward the back.

• 2 weeks later...

What resturants do you think will locate there?

I am thinking Ruby Tuesdays, and hopefully Carrabba's, because they are from Bryan, and should have one of there resturants in Bryan. They even have a dish named after Bryan. Also they owned the land that the theater is located on.

What resturants do you think will locate there?

I am thinking Ruby Tuesdays, and hopefully Carrabba's, because they are from Bryan, and should have one of there resturants in Bryan. They even have a dish named after Bryan. Also they owned the land that the theater is located on.

Carrabba's would be great. The Cotton Patch Cafe is locating somewhere in the new development - not sure if it's a free-standing pad restaurant, or in the strip center.

• 2 months later...

I saw that the Planning & Zoning Commission is supposed to be voting today to approve the final plat of this area (in front of the Boonville Station development). The other night at our National Night Out party in Austin's Colony, a city official told us that is where the Cotton Patch restaurant will be located.

Any news on this project?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived