Houston v St. Louis

Subdude

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Was just glad we weren't as fan happy as starting riots, breaking windows, setting things on fire and overturning cars. I hear about fans getting too excited and doing stuff like that y'know?

I also heard the entire National League is going for Houston. (I hope so) :)

Ted Turner is probably mad b/c his beloved Atlanta Braves aren't there so he can air the games on TBS (and ruin our program)

NY is mad because Regis has nothing to talk about on his show

L.A. is mad b/c the celebs can't go to the world series in their own home games

Miami is mad (they have a team?) b/c where are the baseball players going to go clubbingafter the game? ;)

Boston is mad because well...they think they can do a repeater

Okay...I'll stop...but hey I'm happy Houston is in the limelight that's good NOT bad for a change.

Just PLEASE do NOT let our 7th inning stretch of the World Series involve contraversy!

;)

Don't y'all think that the media does not seem to like Houston sports teams. it is like they just gloss over us very similar like when they fly over the Midwest to and from NY and LA.

I think Houston is completely over looked in the media in-general.

Got worse after we tied and new batter hits a homerun! OUR LUCK!

I noticed that the media hates us as well. Notice that when they do opening credits or did in the playoffs Houston wasn't shown that much. It was usually the opposing team.

After they had 6-4 I went to sleep. I felt sick watching this.

Can Petitte PLEASE stop hitting balls in the dirt!

Well let's hope we can get SOME SORT of score this playoff with the "White Sux" as my friend from L.A. calls them.

Archived