Mayor Pro Tem Employee Bonuses

musicman

homos? what language...

<_<

i so often forget i am in texas.

It was an understood joke between two heterosexuals and two homosexuals. You see, in American society, homosexuals are seen as the most fashionable as where heterosexuals are the least fashionable. The joke was.. ahh, nevermind.

It was an understood joke between two heterosexuals and two homosexuals. You see, in American society, homosexuals are seen as the most fashionable as where heterosexuals are the least fashionable. The joke was.. ahh, nevermind.

Who you calling a homo...you...you...breeder!!! :P

Councilwoman Shelley Sekula-Gibbs, who has disagreed with Alvarado on policy matters and recently accused Alvarado of using expletives during a council meeting, called for an independent audit of the pro tem office. She stopped short of calling for Alvarado to relinquish her pro tem post.

Meow, HISS!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3679145.html

Wow. This don't really surprise me, she's from Manchester. Man. Yall want some gossip? This "guy I know" had a few drinks with her at a campaign party one time and ended up "going there" with her. Hehe. . .

He was really drunk though.

Wow. This don't really surprise me, she's from Manchester. Man. Yall want some gossip? This "guy I know" had a few drinks with her at a campaign party one time and ended up "going there" with her. Hehe. . .

To hear him tell it, I'm sure he was. She tells the same story, except SHE is the really drunk one. ;)

Birds gotta fly, Fish gotta swim, Mayor Pro-Tems gotta...

I really don't have a grip on this story because I pay so little attention to City Hall news. As I understand it, the Mayor nominates the Mayor Pro-Tem and the counsil votes?. Is he waiting for diffinitive evidence that she is corrupt and/or incompetent? On the surface it appears at the least she may be unqualifided to be on the city council much less than being Mayor Pro Tem.

[i'm not joking around...I'd like to know]

B)

Guest danax

That's just what is known as a political man-date. ;)

She may be "going there" again, this time it could be with Ben Reyes though..

Are there any honest people in City Hall? Will someone just please stand up and admit it? That would be refreshing.

That's just what is known as a political man-date. ;)

She may be "going there" again, this time it could be with Ben Reyes though..

Are there any honest people in City Hall? Will someone just please stand up and admit it? That would be refreshing.

When she was vying for her position she and her entourage went to my friend's family and asked them to place a yard sign on the property of their showcase home. Told them if they ever needed her for anything she would avail herself to them. (These are 2 elderely people and the husband a WW11 hero). When the time came and they called her office to help them out with a matter she seemed to have forgotten who they were. Never returned innumerable phone calls and did not take the time to see them when they requested a meeting with her. What goes around, comes around.

Did anyone hear the song "Alvarado" on the Chris Baker talk show? Same tune as "Desparado".

Really funny!

As of yesterday, the four employees were indefinitely suspended AKA fired from employment at the City of Houston due to the investigation of the Office of Inspector General (OIG). Ironically, Mayor White added that councilmembers cannot be investigated by the OIG because both the OIG and the councilmembers are part of the same office. Ms. Alvarado must be breathing a sigh of relief.

Another interesting fact is that at least one councilmember has avoided taking drug tests which is a requirement for employment at the City of Houston. In fact, Ms. Alvarado has attended the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam which celebrates the legalization of marijuana/420/etc. www.cannabiscup.com

The DA in, documents out. Carol is out of town, on vacation? but glad they are moving forth.

DA said he has wanted to do this for a long time. Let's see how far they will go back. Gordon was interviewed, Jew Don did not give a response. This will be interesting to say the least. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
The DA in, documents out. Carol is out of town, on vacation? but glad they are moving forth.

DA said he has wanted to do this for a long time. Let's see how far they will go back. Gordon was interviewed, Jew Don did not give a response. This will be interesting to say the least. :wacko:

Just goes to show what a little power does for some people. Way to go Carol....Brilliant move.

Archived