2-Cranes Up At I-10 & Eldridge Pkwy.

Gary

Huh?

See, you said you saw two cranes on I-10 and wondered what was going up?

The cranes were going up, silly. Anyway, I said the tunnel was underwater because it's ALWAYS under water just like cranes are ALWAYS going up...get it? Unless they were upside down, then they would be going down...I guess. So then you said Huh? and then I said what I said before. Get it?

Gotta get back to flippin' those Crabby Patties!

The cranes were going up, silly. Anyway, I said the tunnel was underwater because it's ALWAYS under water just like cranes are ALWAYS going up...get it? Unless they were upside down, then they would be going down...I guess. So then you said Huh? and then I said what I said before. Get it?

yeah but underwater is one word while under water is two.

Gotta lot of time on your hands Sponge Bob?

Guest Plastic

I just wanna know what will be/if anything be built betweel Eldrige and Hwy6. Plenty of room,they could put a mall. They'd be adjacent to The Park"n RIde and all they'd have to do is runa train out there.

• The title was changed to 2-Cranes Up At I-10 & Eldridge Pkwy.

Archived