Wong Tin - 740 W. 25th St.

hindesky

• The title was changed to Wong Tin - 740 W. 25th St.

740 W 25th St consists of an 0.2256 acre parcel in the Heights. 

The property is between N Shepherd Dr and N Durham Dr. It's also across from Durham Heights apartments at 720 W 26th St.

740 W 25th St was purchased by Lucky Heights Investments LLC in late 2021.

aPNwurD.jpg

Parcel map

NoROkb8.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

20 hours ago, hindesky said:

Residential conversion to bar.

kAMAkz2.png

The forthcoming bar, tentatively named Wong Tin, is the latest nightlife concept from Ian Frascati and team. Sawyer Yards Ice House is another one of Frascati's bars. 

In 2021, Frascati announced plans for an intimate bar concept named The Rabbit Hole. The project was initially planned for 1317 E 29th St. However, according to What Now Houston last spring, Frascati and team decided to open the Rabbit Hole at 740 W 25th St.

It seems that instead of the Rabbit Hole, the bar's new moniker may be Wong Tin.

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

1 minute ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

In 2021, Frascati announced plans for an intimate bar concept named The Rabbit Hole. The project was initially planned for 1317 E 29th St. However, according to What Now Houston last spring, Frascati and team decided to open the Rabbit Hole at 740 W 25th St.

Previous renderings for the Rabbit Hole that was originally set to open at 1317 E 29th St.

I don't know if the renderings still apply for the new location.

The renderings were included in the bar's Nextseed campaign.

y1UoAtr.jpg

gLFAs9c.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

A sign plan exam permit was pulled yesterday for 740 W 25th St. This is the site of a forthcoming bar.

According to the permit (if I'm reading this correctly), it's for a wall light fixture of either a rabbit or the word rabbit.

Prior to the bar's build-out at 740 W 25th St, it was initially planned for 1317 E 29th St. The reported name was Rabbit Hole. I don't know if the bar's owners are sticking with Rabbit Hole or if it's Wong Tin as listed on the permit.

LJ9fxOZ.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

A plan revision was submitted for 740 W 25th St last week. 740 W 25th St is the site of a forthcoming cocktail bar.

Details from the permit:

• (33Z) Structural revision to project # 22040442

I'm unsure if the bar's name is Rabbit Hole or Wong Tin as listed on the permit.

fFhLgaw.png