Ford To Unveil 2007 Expedition This Afternoon At The Houston Auto Show

The Ford Expedition shouldn't be allowed to return ever again. I hate those cars. They are big, obnoxious, cheaply made, and a waste of resources.

Big, yes, Obnoxious, a little, cheaply made, NO, waste of resources, full size SUV that gets 20mpg on hwy., I'll take it, I've owned 2 of them and fixing to purchase another. Wife and 2 little ones will change your perspective.

When I saw it, it looked like the Excursion.

Keeps it's Expedition size, but Ford is going back to a uniform look for all its trucks, The new design that came out for the f-150s was just a little too "manly" for some, the hard lines were just a little too extreme for most who had come to really love the curves of the '97 to '03 heritage look. Sales are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy down, and having your truck burn people's houses down, because of a $5 part, doesn't help either.

Edited by TJones

Keeps it's Expedition size, but Ford is going back to a uniform look for all its trucks, The new design that came out for the f-150s was just a little too "manly" for some, the hard lines were just a little too extreme for most who had come to really love the curves of the '97 to '03 heritage look. Sales are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy down, and having your truck burn people's houses down, because of a $5 part, doesn't help either.

Did you see that new monster of a truck they had?

Sorry for poor quality, I forgot my camera in the car, and I only had my phone.

n6tmjl.jpg

YES, in my first post in here I talked about the "SUPERCHIEF", SIMPLY AWESOME. A Ford rep. told me that it has a combined hydrogen and regular gas engine combo. I saw the engine, I saw no hydrogen fuel cell or any special induction system to accomodate it. I was up under the hood of it with the Ford rep. Pretty sure he was jerkin my chain. What I did see was a 6.8L supercharged V10, that will never see the light of day other than in this BEAST of a truck. Somewhere in the neighborhood of about 525hp I'm guessing. They could absolutely salvage some junk stocks if they put this baby on the road with a $60k to $65k pricetag. :D

YES, in my first post in here I talked about the "SUPERCHIEF", SIMPLY AWESOME. A Ford rep. told me that it has a combined hydrogen and regular gas engine combo. I saw the engine, I saw no hydrogen fuel cell or any special induction system to accomodate it. I was up under the hood of it with the Ford rep. Pretty sure he was jerkin my chain. What I did see was a 6.8L supercharged V10, that will never see the light of day other than in this BEAST of a truck. Somewhere in the neighborhood of about 525hp I'm guessing. They could absolutely salvage some junk stocks if they put this baby on the road with a $60k to $65k pricetag. :D

the $60k to $65k price tag is how much your going to pay in gas... every month.