Flying In

Guest Plastic

Someone is doing it I told you, a company called SKy Taxi is taking off in London.

And cities around the nation where thinking about having a helicopter system. Theyre'd by heliports located of freewas in cities like Atlanta.

There was even a helisystem in Houston. Remember the heliport next to the George R . Brown Convention Center? And that big hanger like facility atop the Reliant Energy Building Downtown? That was going to be a helipad for businessmen to come to Downtown ontop the building or at the Brown to get to meetings. The traffic is so bad that CEOs and such were missing their meetings or had to get here really early,so they established the helisystem to help them get around.

It for some reason never caught on and the pad at the GRB closed and the one atop Reliant Energy never opened.

God forgive that CEOs were late because they couldn't fly in on their private choppers! :lol:

Plastic, you ARE just a troll, aren't you?

Guest Plastic

Believe it or not I've thought of teleporting but we're a couple thousand years not advanced enough.

Add it's not about helicopters, I was just telling that some similar projects have been tried or are on the way. You all seemed to think craziness of this all.

its funny he mentions the jetsons because his last two ideas have been moving sidewalks to get through downtown and flying buses. Hey trains are costly, good to hear flying is much cheaper. I think the next suggestion will be that we need robot maids named Rosie to clean up downtown. Or a large company called Cogsworth's Cogs to come in and add new jobs to the area.

Is there anyone out there who would like to go back to the horse & buggy days?

• The title was changed to Flying In

Archived