Houston Methodist Greenbriar South Braeswood Campus

From what I read, the old Marriott Motor Hotel site at 2100 South Braeswood Blvd. was sold to Houston Methodist Hospital in 2000.

The whole site is 10 acres.

http://swamplot.com/new-houston-methodist-admin-midrise-will-give-multicolored-child-care-center-a-neighbor-to-look-up-to/2018-11-02/

The first building to be built was the Bright Horizons Child Care Center At 2100 South Braeswood Blvd. then came the Josie Roberts Administration Building At 7550 Greenbriar Dr.

10-acres is a lot of land and will support more buildings than 2. The old lay down site to build the Josie Roberts Administration Building is still unoccupied and vacant. Once the overall land increases in value, the single-story childcare center will demolished for something taller.

Perhaps the campus will expand in 5 to 10 years? The Smith Land's parking lots are down the street from this campus.  Once those parcels are developed, I bet you will see something else go up here.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Houston Methodist Greenbriar South Braeswood Campus
  • 1 year later...

The Houston Methodist Greenbriar South Braeswood Campus is running out of room!

Seems like this campus is more focused on parking than anything. Maybe 2,000 to 3,000 parking spots with both garages combined?

There is one more "parcel" that has the ability to become more dense.  To demolish the 1-story childcare center and take out the oddly shaped surface lot adjoining it. I give it under 8 years to be redeveloped!

uq8x0c8.jpg

se4TfS7.jpg

Picture from today.

dlHqa43.jpg