Argo Grupos Insurance Company At 3505 N. Main St.

Triton

• The title was changed to 3505 N. Main St.
  • The title was changed to Argo Grupos Insurance Company At 3505 N. Main St.
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Triton said:

Building is being demo'd. What's going in here?

I'm not certain if this property was sold or not, but I think it did change hands.

Looking at documents on the county clerk's site, I can't really tell. A warranty deed recorded in January seems to include the sale of 3505 N Main St to Platinum City Developers.  Since I'm not well verse in real estate legalese, I can't say for certain. However, HAR.com notes the property was sold in January. The date listed is around the same time of the recorded warranty deed to the county clerk's database.

There is a website for Platinum City Developers. The address on the website lists 3505 N Main St. Maybe they're building a new office building? I don't know. The city permitting database is down at the moment.

https://www.har.com/homedetail/3505-n-main-st-houston-tx-77009/2960699

https://platinumcitydevelopers.com

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2023 at 3:04 PM, Triton said:

Building is being demo'd. What's going in here?

Was the building at 3505 N Main St demolished? If so, it may have been done so illegally. There aren't demolition permits on file for 3505 N Main St.

According to details from a plan review fee submitted this year, it's for an "interior remodeling of the existing 2,648 sf of office space."

Plans were approved for permitting last month.

DqvX5r1.jpg

11 hours ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Was the building at 3505 N Main St demolished? If so, it may have been done so illegally. There aren't demolition permits on file for 3505 N Main St.

According to details from a plan review fee submitted this year, it's for an "interior remodeling of the existing 2,648 sf of office space."

Plans were approved for permitting last month.

DqvX5r1.jpg

At this point, it looks like only the second floor has been demo'd. The first floor appears to be remaining now. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...