Office Building At 1800 Saint James Pl.

Highrise Tower

Project Name: Torrey Chase Apartments

Location Address: 1800 St. James Place

Start Date: 1/15/2022

Completion Date: 11/1/2023

Estimated Cost: $25,000,000

Scope of Work: New construction of a Four-story Apartment Project with One story Community Building

Square Footage: 270,264 ft 2

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Torrey Chase Apartments At 1800 St. James Place
  • The title was changed to 1800 St. James Pl. To Become Torrey Chase Apartments

City partnering with DC Partners.

https://dcpartnersusa.com/team/roberto-contreras-iv/

As Sr. VP works in new project selection and new project fundraising and deal structuring for DC Partners. With a special focus on fundraising Roberto is integral on getting early institutional funding for DC Partners projects in addition to serving as the Managing Director for sister Company, Houston EB5. Roberto also oversees DC Partners affordable housing endeavors including the Torrey Chase Apartments, its first affordable housing project in partnership with the Houston Housing Authority which also includes low income housing tax credits.

22 hours ago, astrohip said:

I haven't been down St. James in several years, my lawyer was in the 1717 St. James bldg. Isn't that area mostly office buildings, or is there already some residential there?

I recall they demo'd the building the Art Institute used to be in at the intersection with Yorktown for apartments a few years ago. I think that's about it for that stretch so far.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Office Building At 1800 Saint James Pl.