Great Heights Brewing Company At 938 Wakefield Dr.

CrockpotandGravel

This thread was originally created September 10, 2017. I'm reposting / reupping this because this post and other content from me are no longer available on the forum.  An archive link to this thread is here.

The warehouse and building at 936 Wakefield is now Great Heights Brewing Co.

From Google Maps

YkXQpiS.jpg

From The Leader last year, announcing the Garden Oaks location:

A new brewery is tapping into the Garden Oaks neighborhood – Great Heights Brewing Company. The brewery announced on Facebook that they just signed a lease.

“Great Heights Brewing Company is excited to announce that we signed a lease this afternoon, securing a home for our brewery and taproom at 938 Wakefield Dr. in Houston, TX. We’re working with Method Architecture to build a space worthy of our Garden Oaks/Oak Forest home, and we look forward to serving our beer in Greater Heights – and eventually Greater Houston – restaurants and bars.”

http://theleadernews.com/new-brewery-tapping-into-leader-country/

This was originally posted September 10, 2017 in the previous thread for 938 Wakefield Dr. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to this thread is here.

Great Heights Brewing Company opened at 938 Wakefield Dr around August 23. Here's the finished exterior shot from Facebook:

fWwuOjJ.jpg

XJvJr4J.jpg

grRpp1B.jpg

An interior shot from Facebook:

jkEFiwZ.jpg

• The title was changed to Great Heights Brewing Company At 938 Wakefield Dr.