Gop Rep. Jeanne Schmidt Slams Korea/vietnam Marine

nmainguy

I was wondering how GOP Rep. Jeanne Schmidt's Friday night insinuating slur from the floor of the House against Dem. Rep Murtha in the name of a US Marine went over with you guys. Especially after today when said Marine said he never told her-or insinuated-he thought fellow Marine and Korea and Vietnam vet was a coward. Is she just stupid and ill-informed, just telling tales-as my GrandMa would say-out of school or a desparate shill of the Bush administration?

B)

I was wondering how GOP Rep. Jeanne Schmidt's Friday night insinuating slur from the floor of the House against Dem. Rep Murtha in the name of a US Marine went over with you guys. Especially after today when said Marine said he never told her-or insinuated-he thought fellow Marine and Korea and Vietnam vet was a coward. Is she just stupid and ill-informed, just telling tales-as my GrandMa would say-out of school or a desparate shill of the Bush administration?

B)

She is a dumbSchmidt.

This was a clumsy attempt by Republican lawmakers to do something on their own without looking to the White House first, and just shows how much they are starting to distance themselves from Bush going into next year's elections. Rove would have never let something like this happen if he had any say. Murtha is one of the untouchables, Rove knows that, Schmidt should have known better. The White House had to spend yet another weekend backtracking instead of leading, and this time it wasn't even their fault.