Looking For Holiday Light Grinches

editor

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Scott Terrace lights are great. Some of the blocks are really impressive. My wife tells me the heyday was really about 10 or 15 years ago, though. The residents of Scott Terrace are getting older now. Really nice lights there, though...all the way from Alice St up to OST.

I've also been to that house in Pasadena you're talking about, Santa. That's an impressive amount of work that they've done.

Myself, I'm content to look at the handiwork of others. My display consists of turning on the front porch light. :blush:

I like how 1000 Main can change its lighting scheme on the top to make it pulsate, change colors, or move around the building. It kinda reminds me of what Reunion Tower in Dallas does, but with color & a box, instead of a sphere. On the lower sides of 1000 Main there are some cool looking glass squares that illuminate different colors too.

And why shouldn't funeral parlors have the Christmas spirit? It IS there big time of the year what with drunk driving and the increase in suicides. Merry Christmas and pass the pills.

But serioulsy tho, to get to that place in Pasadena is real easy.

Just go around to the southeast corner of 610 and head out 225 EAST.

Exit the Beltway and turn right.

Stay on the feeder road Past the Taco Caban stay in right lane as you are almost there.

Go past Pine St and slow down.

Directly across from the Toll Booth turn right onto Sycamore. Go two blocks and turn right onto Lilac. Park and enjoy.

The Winter Wonderland…

Thanks for playing,

Rev Bryan aka Papa Claus

The Fulbright Tower has Red lights rimming the top instead of white, and there Christmas Tree is up, although not as big as it use to be :( .

I realized today that on Heritage Plaza, there bulbs, not Neon on the sides. That was dissapointing. But I guess better then nothing, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived