Anybody Find Beauty On Harrisburg Blvd.

the pictorial was handed out by a business owner. it definitely conflicted with words used by METRO in their presentation.

You're saying that that big 11 x 17 sheet with the color aerial photography wasn't from METRO? It sure seemed like it. And the guy from METRO didn't deny that it was theirs when the one property owner pointed out that a site METRO indicated as already owning was actually his.

suddenly? if a more effective design can be implemented, i've never been against spending more and have stated that in the METRO threads repeatedly.
Ditto. I've been calling for better LRT or bust for a while now.

Sorry. I must have missed it amongst all of the anti-rail, anti-government rhetoric that was flying around.

Carry on.

You're saying that that big 11 x 17 sheet with the color aerial photography wasn't from METRO? It sure seemed like it. And the guy from METRO didn't deny that it was theirs when the one property owner pointed out that a site METRO indicated as already owning was actually his.

not to my knowledge. i knew the lady that was handing them out. they own a biz there. METRO already had their paperwork on the table before the meeting started.

• The title was changed to Anybody Find Beauty On Harrisburg Blvd.

Archived