Heavy Traffic

In the middle of July, on a 100-plus degree day, in a car with black interior, no air conditioning, all of the windows rolled up, on the extreme inside lane of Gulf or Katy Freeway. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Ashikaga, you really did spend your FEMA check at the liquor store, didn't you? :lol:

In the middle of July, on a 100-plus degree day, in a car with black interior, no air conditioning, all of the windows rolled up, on the extreme inside lane of Gulf or Katy Freeway. Doesn't that sound like fun?

It may sound crazy, but as a child living in Bryan College Station I use to love to come to the big city of Houston and get stuck i the big city traffic. It was fun to me and as I sat there I would look around and be amazed at all of the buildings. As I did this I was always in the car with my city cousins from Houston and they didn't like the traffic jams or the views of the buildngs because they were used to them, so as I noticed them not acting like tourist I quickly started to act like I was from Houston to because I wanted to blend because if the cars around us saw me looking all around they would know that I was from out of town.

Yall think I'm carzy don't cha? :unsure:

It may sound crazy, but as a child living in Bryan College Station I use to love to come to the big city of Houston and get stuck i the big city traffic. It was fun to me and as I sat there I would look around and be amazed at all of the buildings. As I did this I was always in the car with my city cousins from Houston and they didn't like the traffic jams or the views of the buildngs because they were used to them, so as I noticed them not acting like tourist I quickly started to act like I was from Houston to because I wanted to blend because if the cars around us saw me looking all around they would know that I was from out of town.

Yall think I'm carzy don't cha? :unsure:

Yeah.. Carzy for Coo-Coo Puffs.